Post your pics/art here!

I was bored and wanted to draw Yakko after watching more Animaniacs.

9TYeFlF.png

At some point in today, though, I tried this new drawing style where my base skeleton is actually a textured brush and I build off that, and trying to make some neat dynamic poses based entirely off of curves Here's some examples that, honestly, I'm kinda proud of!

VGHltGP.png

ZeroTwo.png

So, this I think counts as my first full drawing in Sketchbook, not the fanciest thing out there but I am trying to get used to my tablet and drawing in sketchbook. Also, I dun goofed on the red wings, but noticed it too late.

One of my well-done sprites is set up as my avatar(spriting's much easier than drawing, BTW). It's not much but at least it's a good start at being ORIGINAL...
somewhat.

So, I was thinking of making a test video in an interrogation room but Before I did that I wanted some opinions. So please tell me what you think.
906339_1531769660376449_186269563309772014_o.jpg

Last edited:
Wizeman, the room looks very dark. I see that there are spotlights but they don't seem to be putting out much light. Somehow the walls are as well lit as the spotlit areas. So the lighting looks very strange to me. Those are my impressions. (Also, whoever knocked that chair over and left it there is a horrible person and needs to be interrogated. :P )

I consider this next piece a piece of art, since it cannot be possibly classified as anything else.

Question, does this count as Shadow in Brawl, or Brawl in SRB2?

EDIT:

Last edited:
InazumaXJasper.png
Drew this for practice I guess. It's a visual representation of an inside joke. idk lol

tumblr_n8sdlgldMn1tnyvbeo1_1280.gif

Working on a game using RPG Maker and hand drawn stuff (specifically sharpie pens and nupastels). Animation's been a little polished since this gif, but it's essentially the same.

This reminds me a lot of one of the witch's labyrinths from Magical Girl Madoka:
mahou_shoujo_madoka_01_38_zpsff6d49c2.jpg

Looks interesting though. Can't wait to play it!

Last edited:
Drawing

A drawing I made a few weeks ago, and I decided to color it in on my computer. Here ya go.
classic_sonic___sad__colored__by_1ianmario-d7rwpeu.png

I honestly don't know why he's sad. I just thought it looked cute. :3

69Inazuma63XJasper69.png

Metal Pink Rising : Revengance
Jaiden v.s. Senator Inazuma

(There's actually a full image but I got lazy with the inking. For now, just have heads.)

eJYRR7i.png

Made this as a joke one day during a Skype call.

Nt1QR4w.png

Also, made this earlier. New Charmy wad in the works, maybe?

Last edited:
Okay here's my little drawing that i made while there was still school time:
15_1399726937.jpg

Edit:Even when it's look like Sonic CD it's based of Sonic And Knuckles Collections box art.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back