Magical Dimensions Zone (s_magicaldimensionszone.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky

Kay
This is Magical Dimensions Zone, where you can find Grassy areas, Sandy desert, Beautiful Ice and Hot Lava

Also the level includes a Eggman with spikes around him on a final dimension.

I don't have screenshots because the computer is getting a weird problem uploading pictures.

But here it is the download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?8ibz4w4c4j894mk

If you can please rate it from 1 to 10 and tell me what is bad.

Attachments

• s_magicaldimensionszone.rar
    66.1 KB · Views: 556
I was planning to post this on the editing section, but I see you released it. So... an answer to one of your post in the editing thread :
Perhaps, soon I will make a beta version of this zone and replace that with bigger plataforms.
No no no, that's not exactly what we mean. The "jump on each platform by watching out of the death pit" challenge itself must be changed, if you increase the platform's size, the challenge is the same, easier maybe, but it keeps its lazy gameplay.
There are so much ideas of challenge that are great ! You just have to think, or play some levels (custom wads are better, especially the good ones) if you don't have any ideas. But please, try to forget these desperate flying FOFs.

That's not exactly what I meant - you should add some other obstacles. Because when you have three long sections full off those little platforms it's slightly really boring.

Last edited:
Ok you guys are right. I'm sorry. I see that I need to improve a lot.

I will do that Internet Explorer, sorry that I didn't understand what you said the first time that you said it.

Also Yoshi is right, There is a lot of little plataforms.

I will change that. Once again, sorry that I didn't understand what you guys said at the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back