Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is a sequel, I'm not doing what I did with brawl. I'm not going to check the dojo (If brawl sequel has one) everyday only to see it's another crap update.

I doubt there would be one. They only said to be "considored" and I thought a trilogy is enough. If a new "sequel" ever happens to come around, then I will give it a shot. All I'm saying is there's a small chance of it happening.

It's definitely in demand, and Nintendo knows it. I sent Nintendo a link to a petition with 1000+ signatures for SSBDS a while ago. They replied back with a form letter that actually acknowledging the concept; they said they haven't made a decision yet.

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
It's definitely in demand, and Nintendo knows it. I sent Nintendo a link to a petition with 1000+ signatures for SSBDS a while ago. They replied back with a form letter that actually acknowledging the concept; they said they haven't made a decision yet.
Autosaver said:
Not for PSP,maybe for DSi or something.
There are many reasons why this won't work. Mainly, the DS probably won't have enough power.

The Dark Fox said:
SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Autosaver said:
There are many reasons why this won't work. Mainly, the DS probably won't have enough power.

???
The formula could be totally differen't, or maybe like an N64 version or something. :P

Autosaver said:
Well, it's good you noticed that the whole "Smash Bros only being on Nintendo consoles" pattern.

If SSDS wouldn't work, how did SSB64?

The polygons on the DS may not be enough to make a hand do the peace sign but it was good enough to make the graphics look smooth. And if you played Ring of fates, it has enough power to have four players playing.

But I still stick with my sprite theory since online play with 3D characters may have you cursing at your DS for the freezing and frame rate skipping.

This may be totally unrelated to what everyone else has been talking about, but I'm trying to shoot a picture of Ganondorf attacking a Nintendog. Haven't had much luck in my attempts though...it's tough.

Wow... This is still recieving posts...? There's hardly any spoilers left!

Well, still... Sonic is practically my best character (go figure.)

I have odd best characters. I still haven't figured out who my best character is overall, but I have best characters for specific tasks. For me, Ice Climbers are best for any Event Match where you battle a large set of characters, and Peach is best for Cruel Brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back