Srb2 Star Wars Alpha Download (Actual release this time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mkbullet4you said:
Verry good job,except if there was a DARTH VADER boss!! Plus Real star wars music! Try that then release it.

Bump, new version.
[/quote]

hmmm Darth Vader eh? Well then maybe he should soc it into havin a lightsaber and hits melee instead of projectiles.
I might suggest Dual of the fates music for boss 1
Geonosis hanger battle music in boss in the factory and Battle of heroes music in the finale. I might suggest makin some stages to.

mkbullet4you said:
Verry good job,except if there was a DARTH VADER boss!! Plus Real star wars music! Try that then release it.

Bump, new version.
[/quote]

Umm, the only release so far is the Alpha. And that doesn't have everything that will be in the final wad. But I have been initially planning to replace the sonic music with STAR WARS music. If you want light sabers, Darth Vader boss, and such, I'm all for that, but the only problem is that I really SUCK at socing. And a boss that doesn't fly but instead walks and does lightsaber melee attacks and/or a lightsaber melee attack for the player would require socing. So, if you would like that, then you'll have to do the socing, but, I can draw the sprites, just cant soc.

overly-long post

joshinator said:
...I might suggest Dual of the fates music for boss 1
Geonosis hanger battle music in boss in the factory and Battle of heroes music in the finale....

There is a problem with doing that. ...I don't have any of the star wars music, and I don't have any money saved up to buy it either...

But if you would like to send me a music wad that I would include with it, then problem solved. Once again, you would be given credit. And this is not a request. It's a statement/suggestion/answer. By the way On Edge, I'm making some sprites currently, so I'll post them when I can. Here's what I am to make:
-Darth Vader (Boss 1)
-[Insert Character Here] (Boss 2)
-[Insert Character Here] (Boss 3)

I would like atleast 2 more suggestions for the other 2 bosses because I would like to sprite what the community would like to see. If you want me to come up with soming instead, I shall. (Just incase you think I'm too lazy to) And I have one more question about the whole Sonic, Tails, & Knux having lightsabers idea, if I want to add some star wars nick-knacks on them, will that be considered a re-color even if I include it with the initial realease? (I just don't want this topic to be locked over doing that) Anyway, thanx for reading this overly-long post of mine. :^))

-zck2020

Im bad at soccing to. Il look round and see if i can find any music. I happened to download music for Battle of the heroes from some site my brother goes on alot but its not a wad. Im srry but im as screwed as u are.

Thank you for the effort, but it isn't un-natural to download an audio file that's not in wad format. If you're saying that you have the music, but don't know how to use it, then just send it to me and I'll put it in a wad using xwe.

Not always, on Edge. If you compress it properly as an OGG, and use looppoints instead of the entire song, it could turn out to be a fairly small size for the same exact song (and it'll probably sound better with a looppoint).

joshinator said:
on Edge said:
Music is murder on the file size. Use it sparingly.
So... should i send it or not?
Segmint said:
Not always, on Edge. If you compress it properly as an OGG, and use looppoints instead of the entire song, it could turn out to be a fairly small size for the same exact song (and it'll probably sound better with a looppoint).
<<

On another note, it's your mod. Do whatever you want.

My brother said he downloaded it from some site called newgrounds. Im not sure about the site or if it will be able to be made into a wad. Im just checking with you just to make sure. Let me know and il send you it right away.

joshinator said:
My brother said he downloaded it from some site called newgrounds. Im not sure about the site or if it will be able to be made into a wad. Im just checking with you just to make sure. Let me know and il send you it right away.

Newgrounds is a site where people post/submit flash animations they've made. As well as other things, but mostly flash animations. Anyway, On Edge has a good idea. Just post me the link. Thanks for your contributions. :D

(Advice: Use the edit button.)

zck2020 said:
joshinator said:

Newgrounds is a site where people post/submit flash animations they've made. As well as other things, but mostly flash animations. Anyway, On Edge has a good idea. Just post me the link. Thanks for your contributions. :D

(Advice: Use the edit button.)

Sorry for not sending it earlier. I had football. Il send it right away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back