Victory Poses

Status
Not open for further replies.
... looks at the images again

Yeah um, make sure the sprites go to SHVC instead of SNVC.

http://prntscr.com/cgjwgl
cgjwgl

Well my bad xD It's fixed but the animations trigger blank sprites ._.
DQYJWqf.gif

Last edited:
I'm just curious, how possible is it to support Green Eyes in it's current state?

Just asking because I put together a pose that he could use.
green_eyes_advance_victory_pose__srb2__by_hyperflare957-dahv6pg.png

I should probably start including the custom poses everyone has been making. That being said...

If you have a set of sprites to use as a victory pose for a character (AND HAVE PERMISSION TO DO SO), please contact me via PM, Discord, or Skype to submit them.

I refuse to include horribly outdated characters unless they get a victory pose from their sprite set. If UglyKnux is getting a VPose, someone has to make one for him, same for 2.0 Knux, these Knux's don't mix well with Motor's current Knuckles.

Ping!

Oh, did I do that?

Well make sure you get this new update to Victory Poses as Rosy and Shadow the Hedgehog have now been properly supported.

EDIT: Fuck me, Turns out I let my laziness screw this mod over, alright the mod has been updated to Version 2.1... Tails' frames shouldn't lead to a null fame and will loop.

Last edited:
(This needs to be in 2.2)
Jokes aside, I didn't notice this addon before, Victory poses have been a thing for Sonic games since Sonic 3 and It's pretty cool to see it on SRB2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back