What is your favorite Pokemon

Boo

Darksider
I've seen many people posting threads about Pokemon, but i haven't found any thread like this, so.

What Is your Favorite Pokemon, you would like to train?
Provide images of the Pokemon so we can know which Pokemon you like, explain his abilities and what type of Pokemon he is, people might be interested in knowing that Pokemon.

Well Just in case here is my Favorite Pokemon:

Bulbasaur

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
rconw76iOAQnZEGp3QfN-YmOlR0E1PkRfBTpAlDxfMA
raIvDSahR9zblY00ghu03Dggia0FZ4LzTqLCxwDTnYw

He is a Grass/Poison Pokemon. In Pokemon games i always like to start with him. His name is a combination of Bulb and Dinosaur.

Here are his abilities:

Solar Beam:

hGsKERNkkTZdSAPIvqba2rXzaf_by0q4RuYrFKlwZos

attachment.php

Razor Leaf:

attachment.php

ELPeeURGlMsao6rXHHBpB17NhDA_DTvHvcU5aEhLbf8

Vine Whip:
attachment.php

CaSTh5m3STfNtfULWy4jLF7Ci2UJHa2_YSt_MhNTmhs

Tackle:

qhatBSMF_kG6UzzDSuH8i8IcI1nmBtxIxeTOWOQHVhM
attachment.php

He Evolves to:

Ivysaur

attachment.php

nONvFgYLc3BN68TaFo9D-LpPdzsVm91dO_tFp7e6BOM

-------------------------------

His Strongest Attack is the solar beam.

----------------------------------------------------

So why not post your favorite Pokemon Today.
If you don't have time post your Favorite Pokemon's abilities, post the link of the site that has information about them.

Last edited:
My favourite Pokemon has to be Wigglytuff. It's pretty good in defence and decent in attack, not to mention being a (Fairy) Normal type means it can learn many types of moves. Also it's a balloon.

As far as I'm concerned, this is the only correct answer.

(Both Vulpix family variants, the Growlithe family, the Lillipup family, the Fennekin family, Absol, and Glaceon all make for good runners up though. The Joltik family is pretty cool too, but I might just be weird there.)

Last edited:
My favorite Pokémon are Swampert, Popolio, and Charizard.
Besides them it's between Kyogre, Jirachi, Sylveon , and Alolan Raichu

OKAY BOYS LET'S GO

shinx.jpg

Shinx in particular was a Pokemon I used to have a nickname derived from (Sheenx), and I will always have a Luxray on my team even if it kills me to do so. I met Luxio in particular playing Pokemon Battle Revolution, which is sadly the first Pokemon game I played, but from that design alone I fell in love with the entire Luxray family line.

honorable mentions go to
Meowstic Male
Furret
Lanturn
Mimikyu (for making me cry over its backstory)
Sawsbuck Winter

551564shin.png

I have a hard time deciding myself.
Latios is actually the one that gave me the dumb name I have now! Indeed, it's just a shortenned version of it. ...With an apostrophe because I thought it looked cooler. Now yeah, I mainly like both of these because Latios just looks super cool, as childish as it sounds, and Sylveon is just adorable.
Honorable mentions to Giratina and Glaceon :P

Last edited:
focus_blast_2_0_by_yassui-d7az3s9.png

Riolu, with this one even my current avatar. They're just so adorable (and because I spent a lot of my time playing Explorers of Sky, yikes)

Some honourable mentions also go to Espeon, Flygon and Victini

407px-Pokk%C3%A9n_Weavile.png

Weavile was a pokemon I loved ever since it first appeared in gen 4, even though ironically I never figured out how to get one until gen 6. Even still, it's my favorite pokemon. And to boot, it's not half bad competitively...
Honorable mentions go to Shinx and Riolu. Riolu mostly just for the PMD games though.

7259f7553401a52bea0d27c2bc40fc7d.jpg

Braixen, hands down my favorite Pokemon. I'm an absolute sucker for fire types and foxes, and there's also something about the fact that it can essentially perform magic (or at least look like it could) that I seem to like as well.

Riolu/Lucario, Latios and Buizel, they're pokemon i would TOTALLY use in the games, overall my favorite pokemon of all.

and it was also about now that i noticed that Buizel is almost EXACTLY like Tails.

Despite the fact that gen. 5 was my least favourite generation in terms of game design and overall character design it still had a good share of well designed and good Pokémon. Even so much that my favourite Pokémon is from Pokémon Black and White:
yi0cEcx.jpg

But I also like Riolu and Shinx (heavily influenced from PMD Sky), as well as 3rd gen Pokémon such as Latias, Latios and Jirachi. As you may have noticed: I really like cute looking Pokémon but also more "badass" Pokémon such as Zekrom and Reshiram, or Darkrai and Cresselia. There are just too many Pokémon I like so I cannot really order them down in a list but Victini just has a special place in my heart, even so much that I've got an talking plushie of it from japan on my 18th birthday.

I cannot rate gen. 6 and 7 Pokémon because I haven't played the games yet because I don't own a 3DS system (and probably not going to own one in the near future).

EDIT:

I found a picture of a Latias and Latios cake, made for my 12th Birthday in 2010:
gGh8Fit.jpg

Funfact: This picture was shot with my Sony Ericsson W995. Latios should be blue but due to the yellow-ish color of the creme it got mixed to a shiny Latios green tone.

Last edited:
Crobat, Scolipede, Lilligant and Zekrom.

Crobat was the destroyer of the 2nd Gen in my fairly recent playthrough of Pokemon Crystal. Speed combined with Confuse Ray, Bite and even Air Slash made me never despise Zubat ever again. And then in S/M, I Scope Lens Cross Poisoned my way to the top. Classy.

Scolipede, a member of my 5th Gen team of destroyers. Another badass 5th Generation Bug-type. And with multiple generations worth of Bug-type moves, he helped an aspiring veteran like me rise to the top of yet another Pokemon League.

Lilligant, another member of my 5th Gen team of destroyers. Not only too cute to not look at, but after Petal Dancing through almost every opponent in both Gen 5 & 7 except Elite Four and Lusamine II (Cheater.), the power of this dancer has enchanted me and now I can't think of my gaming career without her.

Zekrom, the Dragon of Ideals. For a man like me who breaks all the rules and works for his own motives, the story of this dragon was the first step to breaking away from the influence of the masses. Not only was raining judgment from the skies the coolest thing to me back then, but the lore combined with the surge of power was a perfect way to end my playthrough of B/W. By destroying Cynthia.

I bet you can guess my favorite generation.

CUBONE, BONE.
104Cubone.png

Really, though, I just like Pokemon that look kind of like dinosaurs.

Flareon used to be my favorite Pokemon, until I fell in love with Cinderace, Scorbunny's final evolution in the latest titles, Pokemon Sword and Shield. He is still my favorite Eeveelution, but I love them both. They both tie for first place of my favorite Pokemon.

I haven't played a pokemon in a long time (unless you count Let's Go), so now that I've played Sword/Shield I guess it's a good time to pick some new favorites:

My new favorites are:

Inteleon - Cinderace is cool and all but I love Inteleon's design and his snipe shot animation. Also I really hated Drizzile's design so seeing that the evolution was so much better was a relief.

Skwovet/Greedent - And just before playing, I was thinking to myself, "are there any squirrel pokemon?" I haven't played since gen 2 so I wasn't sure but I liked swkovet way better than running into rattatas. The Stockpile, Swallow, and Spit moves were fun for tanking in the early game too.

Sizzlipede/Centiskorch/G-max Centiskorch - I hate-hate-hate centipedes IRL, then this fiery skateboard with legs and proves that centipedes can actually look cool in the Galar region.

Ludicolo - I realized he's not new to gen 8 when he evolved and I recognized him from Detective Pikachu, but I loved his dual water/grass typing and he just looks so fun and happy.

I wanted to give one of my gen 1 favorites an honorable mention, but couldn't come up with one. It'd probably be Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Eevee though.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back