mtf_NewIsland Remaked Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratzean

This is the Remake of my "NewIsland" Map of v 1.09.4 for the new SRB2 Version! The Map is good to play CTF and have a new Placement of the weapons.

Update 1: I have repeat the deaf-settings of the rings and weapons and the header details!

Update 2 (13.11.2009): Now you can play without Koppa Shells! To play without the Koppa Shells, you must download the mtf_NewIsland2.zip file.

Attachments

• 14.01.43.jpg
    14.01.43.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 459
  • 14.02.00.jpg
    14.02.00.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 1,157
  • 14.02.35.jpg
    14.02.35.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 398
  • 14.03.04.jpg
    14.03.04.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 459
  • mtf_NewIsland.zip
    58.4 KB · Views: 396
  • mtf_NewIsland2.zip
    58.2 KB · Views: 585
Last edited:
You do know that the word is "remade", not "remaked", right? I know that English isn't your primary language, so sorry if that sounded harsh.

Anyway, the level looks pretty good.

Fawfulfan, don't say "This looks nice!" before even testing the level. It doesn't help.
Anyways, this is not a very good level. It's cramped, ugly, and the level design simply doesn't support any of the gametypes. Mario shells simply don't work in match, the caves are really cramped, and, for some reason, there's an emerald in here.

Fawfulfan, don't say "This looks nice!" before even testing the level. It doesn't help.
Anyways, this is not a very good level. It's cramped, ugly, and the level design simply doesn't support any of the gametypes. Mario shells simply don't work in match, the caves are really cramped, and, for some reason, there's an emerald in here.
*facepalms*

SRB2ME has an emerald system in match, silly. Any single character can go super in match/team match/ctf. If they have no super sprites, they just use the yellow color, while having the effect on Ringdrain on themselves, Invincibility, and Super Sneakers.

*facepalms*

SRB2ME has an emerald system in match, silly. Any single character can go super in match/team match/ctf. If they have no super sprites, they just use the yellow color, while having the effect on Ringdrain on themselves, Invincibility, and Super Sneakers.
Not the point. There's an emerald for the emerald hunting mode.

Ok, i can remove the Mario shells from my map! But can you eplain me the position of the "Emerald hunt" Emerald, so that I cam remove it too?

(SRB2) Doom Builder has a function that can search for objects that you specify. Use that, or, it might be something with the map header.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back