Have you already quit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's official. Tonight is the last time I'm gonna host a netgame and if no one joins for the fourth day in a row while waiting for over an hour (minimizing and surfing the net in the meantime of course) then I'll just quit because that's wasting my time. It's not that I'm pissed it's just that there's no point and I'm wasting time when I could be doing something productive than just sitting there. Maybe I'll try hosting during the day? Not today... chore day. -_- So night again.

I've just about given up. I know that hosting isn't everything, so I tried to join games that were on the MS. Guess what, all of them booted me saying I needed a ton of wads. Ridiculous I say. If you're gonna advertise on the MS, I don't think you should host wads so people can actually join, so there really isn't a point if people host join-less games. (does join-less count as a word?) It's funny how I'm the only wad free server where people can actually freely join that shows up on the MS that no one joins. I tried to join Torgo's server, if it was actually up according to listserv, and it did that IP crap. (<--- Refer to this )

I don't play much anymore. Reason: Too many n00bs, and I can't just pwn them like that. Also being unable to host myself means I can't put up a good CTF and ban all the retards, while maintaining a three-strike system for idiots wanting lots of SMS and SA City...

I quit a year ago because it's slow. I wish it was a WiiWare game though.

I however admit to never playing or even downloading it before 2007. I only joined because Shadowstar invited me.

Megamantn said:
I quit a year ago because it's slow. I wish it was a WiiWare game though.

Copyright issues would kill it. However, akirahedgehog is working on a port to Wii via homebrew, so there are your hopes.

Well now that I have a NEW computer (Did I mention it's new?) I can go back to hosting servers.

So yeah, look out for my server. I host CTF and Match a lot.

I still play while I'm on travel with work. I saw a decent number of decent people playing on a decent number of servers.

I'm kind of in between, I usually play SRB2 when I'm bored, but you'll find me on Xbox Live most of the time.

Yes, I have quited. Im bored playing coop servers over and over. Its tiring to collect the emeralds 5000 times. Im a race girl, coop has got me quiting. Doing the same crap over and over isn't fun at all.

I play co-ordinated netgames hosted by people from #fun now and again. Mostly i'm working on my level pack nowadays.

I havent really had time to play since i finished high school, and have to work more.
Besides, i had to format my computer and lost all the wads, soc's and mods i had...lol

I host on verry rare occasions now, most people know me for hosting co-op servers since I'm always going by the username of "Blue Echidna" when I host. But other than once a month if that, I'm usually just here for the community. Send me a PM sometime and I'll be happy to boot up my game and play with someone though.

Shadamy-Angel said:
Yes, I have quited. Im bored playing coop servers over and over. Its tiring to collect the emeralds 5000 times. Im a race girl, coop has got me quiting. Doing the same crap over and over isn't fun at all.

You got that right; get to the last emerald, someone messes up, they get banned, we start back over to MAP MAP01.

I've pretty much quit, though recently I've played a Match/CTF netgame with Torgo, Penopat and yoshibot, and it reminded me of some of the fun I had when playing SRB2 originally. I think I might get back into it (whenever my grounding expires in May).

Ever since I finally managed to get that elusive black emerald, I very suddenly got bored of all of srb2 including the multiplayer. I'll probably come back after srb2ME, though.

I appear, post a bit, maybe put a level that I finally got around to finishing into Releases, and then disappear again. I barely play SRB2 anymore.

I quit looong time ago, but I'm still making some levels for it.

It'd be nice to play a netgame with some others though again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back