SRB2 Source Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoganA

Administrator
Administrator
Sonic Team Junior
Well, I was bored, soo I went over my webserver logs for lawarias.game-server.cc, and I found alot of searchs for "linux", "compile", "dreamcast port". and "source code" from the MB, (via HTTP referer to my Avatar gif)

well, to anyone looking for the source code to SRB2, a copy is included in a RAR SFX exe named SRB2Src109.exe inside FinalDemo109.exe (FinalDemo109.exe is also a RAR SFX exe) from the download page

you can also get a copy via subversion checkout at
svn://code.srb2.org/SRB21094 for all versions of SRB2 1.09.4
or
svn://code.srb2.org/SRB21094/trunk for just the plain SRB2 1.09.4

(note: svn:// is not a URL you use into a web browser, it's for subversion clients)

Actually, The source has been updated (last i saw) from 1.09.2 to 1.09.3.38/.37

you should talk to Alam... because i knew he updated the SVN at least once

!

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Actually, The source has been updated (last i saw) from 1.09.2 to 1.09.3.38/.37

you should talk to Alam... because i knew he updated the SVN at least once

And nobody said 1.09.3.xx source was available...

Subversion, here I come!

Is the 1.09.4 source available somewhere? I thought it came with the actual program, but I can't seem to find it even in the SRB2src109 install folder.

Odd, when I first ran the EXE a few days ago it only extracted about half the files. I re-ran the application and found the source code. Thanks.

WOW this is quite a bump... to answer your question, I don't believe anyone has. (Hint: next time, make another topic)

The Yellow Blue Dude said:
Has anyone ever ported the srb2 sorce code to the psp?
Yes, actually, someone has. But don't get your hopes up, the binary sucks. Buggy, crashy, etc.

I knew Alam worked on it, but I think orospakr did some work too.

So what would be the server name, what would be the repository path, what would be the access method, and what would be the server port? And then, what should be the username and password, or should I just use anonymous?

logan said:
you can also get a copy via subversion checkout at svn://lawarias.game-server.cc/SRB2109
(note: svn:// is not a URL you use into a web browser, it's for subversion clients)
Download subversion and click that link. I personally use TortoiseSVN.

The webpage cannot be displayed
Most likely cause:
Some content or files on this webpage require a program that you don't have installed.

What you can try:
Search online for a program you can use to view this web content.

Retype the address.

Go back to the previous page.

I'm using SmartSVN. Should I change to what you're using?

EDIT: I downloaded TortoiseSVN, and I got it to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back