Contest Discussion Topic (2.1.X)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

This topic is for discussion related to the Official Level Design Contest, including showing previews of entries you're working on.

Coming soon: my first single-player entry ever!
srb20121.png

Because of my laziness, I will not be able to complete my WADS. I possibly cancel them all. But I might start a new one later.

InfamousScientificBaldeagle.gif

I might actually finish something for the OLDC. Hooray!

(Very unfinished!)

I have nothing to finish now, my DCZ has become even more harder to work with with all those buildings and flying streets. I have nothing more than a name for a new map "Heaven Towers".... actually this name has given me so much ideas now that i start to think...

@RedEnchilada: This whole time I thought you were making a Mario airship level... :V

Anyways, here's my SP entry (screenshot is shamefully reused from the General Project thread):
BqVVFOY.png

It's my first level, and I'm really enjoying the direction it's going in!

Last edited:
@Steel Titanium:
Uh, why is there water coming from the sky? Why is there light under the floating platform?
And this map reminds me the boredoom Meadow Match, it is flat, TOO FLAT. Maybe adding some spots and interesting things such as grimmicks will make it a lot better.
I do not say it is awful, but you could improve it a lot!

Here's some pictures of a match level I'm working on for the OLDC. It is my first official map, and hopefully, it will be finished before this contest's deadline.

72cu0FA.png

GOxqFRw.png

yw8Mhgu.png

RD4FsMq.png

srb20242.png

srb20241.png

srb20240.png

Techno Laser, MK 4, the revival of the lasers. Coming soon to a CTF division near you.

WOW! pretty awesome levels that I see. I love that! but, I wonder if those levels are being created with SRB2 Workbench? I'd really like to have SRB2 Workbench but it needs to work properly so I can use it (such as it being in the zipped folder or a setup.exe application).

I'd really like to have SRB2 Workbench but it needs to work properly so I can use it (such as it being in the zipped folder or a setup.exe application).
Why? The executable runs by itself. The only other things you need are the config and a nodebuilder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back