Super Sprite Replacement (New name: SenkuServ.wad)

Do you like it?

• Yes, it's nice, but could use work.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It is so so.

• No, but you should continue it anyways.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Orangelink said:
Maybe it might have something to do with the topic being more than a year old? Hmm... Nah. It can't be!
Maybe it has to do with your lame sarcasm, too.

Ash said:
Childish mudslinging gets no one anywhere.
I just can't hold back laughing. You're the one who almost took over forums just for being disliked. Your the one who flamed and spammed constantly just for that. You're the one that got two people banned for no reason. Why is it that you refer to crap as "childish mudslinging," when it can be more correctly be labeled as "pointless argument"?

@Orange:
That's completely different than what you did. I was making a point. You were just giving us one of those generic "hey guys this topic was bumped by some user lets use sarcasm to look cool" posts.

Chaos said:
Ash said:
Childish mudslinging gets no one anywhere.
I just can't hold back laughing. You're the one who almost took over forums just for being disliked. Your the one who flamed and spammed constantly just for that. You're the one that got two people banned for no reason. Why is it that you refer to crap as "childish mudslinging," when it can be more correctly be labeled as "pointless argument"?

When did that ever happen? o.O

Oh, sorry about that, I forgot about updating the link on this topic, I moved it to a sub folder like the character wads. It works now, though I think Right Click -> Save As is still the only way to save it.

Chaos said:
I'll Begin said:
They hate you so much now they need to make up new things to hate you about.
No. Not really.
http://72dpi.wikispaces.com/Members
Find Zash in there. That's what Ash did.

http://72dpi.wikispaces.com/Zash said:
Zash's account was eventually deleted, and few people that were not members during his time are aware of the positve contributions he made to the forum.

=|

Can you just stop this madness, please? There's no reason for any of it.

It doesn't seem that ash had anything to do with Zash's banning/deletion. He isn't even mentioned. :/

Oh... kay... just... let's... get back... on topic... now...

Anyway, I spotted a problem with the "Pooper" enemy (I like stupid jokes *shot*), the goop it poops out is permanent and this can cause a lot of lag if there's too many of them. A solution to that would be to make the goop the "Pooper" poops out last for a duration of tics until it disappears like the goop that the Egg Slimer spawns. There would be less lag that way.

Also, an idea for the Crawla Commander's replacement. Make it look like a combination of the Crawla that replaces the Blue Crawla and the bunny-hopping enemy that used to be in this pack that replaced the Red Crawla at one time. Maybe add some armour to it, too. Also replace one of the Buzzes with an enemy that tackles you at top speed sorta like what Eggman does.

Stupidly the Goop is hard coded. I can't exactly fix that. :/ As for everything else, dunno yet. It's hard working on many things at once. X_X

Senku Niola said:
Stupidly the Goop is hard coded. I can't exactly fix that. :/
Hmm, well if that's the case, make a copy of the goop thing and it's states and make it last for a set duration of tics and make the enemy use the copied goop instead of the goop already in the game.

Or, even better, yell at SSN... *dies*

Sonic300 THZ is still easy with these things. :P Also I'm trying to use no custom stuff with this replacement Dalek, so I can't make a copy of the goop. I might go and set a 15, 30, or 60 second limit for the goop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back