Stupidest things you've done in video games

About SRB2

I kept hitting Launch on the SRB2 launcher when there CLEARLY WAS a message of syntax error in a wad I made.

Opened it, saved, closed, launched, error. About 10 times.

Then i remembered "OMG spacebar is fobidden in S_SKIN's name."

-

Soul Calibur 3 (really, any Soul Calibur. Just sayin)

There are some combos which have jumping techniques.

Get your opponent close to a pit, try pushing him and FAIL MISERABLY FALLING ONTO YOUR OWN DEATH because for F***'s sake you can actually suicide by jumping.

Breaking the Eggman monitor intentionally without realizing that I had a lot of Rings in Sonic 3.
After finding 8 stars in the first floor of the castle, but before fighting Bowser, trying to stupidly jump through the painting of Princess Peach on the wall over and over again, just to crash and fall in Mario 64.

Back when I first got Mario Kart Wii sometime in 2008, I thought you were supposed to hold the Wii Wheel backwards (The side where you see the Wii logo in a blue circle) and thought that my controller was broken or something. Granted, I was only 7 years old at the time...

Last edited:
Mmm, maybe it was on SRB2 itself.
My first time that I have played it, I was running in loops around of 45 minutes on Greenflower Zone, without "find" the first checkpoint. When I found it, well... :facepalm:

Yes, I caught an Abra with a Master Ball. Later I discovered an Articuno on Seafoam Islands... Then, I deleted my save, and started again. I caught Articuno, and later I discovered both Zapdos and Moltres. And well... meh... (Later I found Mewtwo and Mew and bullshit...)

... So I made this cool graphics mod for some aesthetics, like the spintrail and things. Also changed up the hud minimally. I always added this.
While it was on, I beat metal with tails. I was like "Hell yes!!!". So after that, you know, I beat brak, and then the credits roll. I was celebrating, and that's when it showed the final screen. Guess what: I can't save in modified game.
*cries self to sleep*

Last edited:
The first time I played the first Assassin's Creed I got a little excited and killed a guard. So it was a big surprise for me when I was sitting on a bench and saw the other guards crowd around the body then pull their swords out. Oops.

Not immediately returning Super Smash Bros. Wii U after buying it.

Edit: Updates fixed all the issues I had with this game on launch. Good on you, Nintendo.

Last edited:
Having a religious argument with a random player in club penguins.
Super training my greninja to have equal EVs in all stats. I thought that spreading out the EVs would make greninja good in a variety of situations. Whoops!

Last edited:
Using Toon Link's Downstab Attack high above a pit in Smash Bros. 3DS. So many battles were lost with such an awesome move. ;-;

Having a religious argument with a random player in club penguins.
Super training my greninja to have equal EVs in all stats. I thought that spreading out the EVs would make greninja good in a variety of situations. Whoops!

Wow, you really sound like a pokemon scrub XD
I have religious arguments with people on the internet and in games all of the time. Just because I don't trust a fancy leather book likely falsely titled "Holy bible" doesn't mean I'm wrong <_< I mean, come on. Where did anti-homosexuality come from? The bible is probably heavily modified from it's original format, if it had one to begin with.

Well, one of my stupidest moments was Beating Sonic Adventure 2 but realising that I didn't have my memory card to save the game.

This one is by far my favorite response to this thread, because it's something stupid you could TOTALLY do without knowing any better.

Trying to beat all the CPU characters in a 2 vs 6 Team battle in 8 player Smash on Smash 4 Wii U with a friend.

Accidentally pressing B while an Abra at level 16 was evolving, now I have a moveless kadabra until psybeam

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back