• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2: STAR WARS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zck2020

This is going to be my best quality project so far. SRB2: STAR WARS is going to be a mod that basically changes the theme of SRB2 to STAR WARS. The Empire shall take on the role of the bad guys, and the rebels, well...they're not involved as much. But that doesn't mean that there won't be rebel stuff in this mod.
Sonic, Tails, & Knuckles will still be playable though you will also be able to play as R2-D2. Here are some screenshots of what I've already finished before posting this:

I've completely re-done the title screen...
srb20023es1.png

...as well as the interscreen...
srb20026we7.png

...and ofcourse the fonts and logos...
srb20027lt3.png

...THE DEATH STAR! :D...
srb20028hf0.png

...Now, this in't R2-D2, it's R4-D2. He replaces one of the tree props.
srb20025pn4.png

This is a checkpoint. I replaced the checkpoints with command posts from STAR WARS Battlefront.
srb20024ap7.png

Now for some sprite pictures:

bflga0xp3.png
rflga0jf9.png
CTF flags w/STAR WARS logos

consbackyk7.png
:D

mpauseob3.png
An example of the font changes.

srb2backmx1.png
Just one of many texture changes.

sposa2a8vz0.png
Darth Maul Crawlie!

stpta0kx8.png
Command post sprite

For the latest releases check out the mods section of the forums.

Beta 1.0 Download:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/kvaay0

srb20034rh2.png

R2-D2 Character Download:
http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=7fcec59cab02c2a05eaf9cefcb519eb2

Beta 1.5 Download:
SENDSPACE

Thanks, it has actually taken the longest time to do so far. But it was well worth it. Oh, yeah, and the cursor is a lightsaber, forgot to mention that.

Here's what the old title screen looked liked:

srb20002qp4.png

zck2020 said:
I just said:
Anyway, if you want my ALPHA 1.5 version of SRB2: STAR WARS, click here
I do not understand your response. The 1.5 alpha was in your other topic too. And @ Darkmetal:
1. Run normal SRB2.
2. Press the ~ key, right next to the 1 key.
3. Type in "ADDFILE srb2starwarsalpha1.5.wad" without the quotes, then hit enter.
4. Press ~ again.

But, there's an easier way: Read the FAQ.

Kaysakado said:
zck2020 said:
I just said:
Anyway, if you want my ALPHA 1.5 version of SRB2: STAR WARS, click here
I do not understand your response. The 1.5 alpha was in your other topic too.

*sigh* Look, the topic that you're referring to (MODS>SRB2 STAR WARS ALPHA [ACTUAL RELEASE THIS TIME]) is the old version of SRB2 STAR WARS. I decided to start an editing topic because I'm redoing the whole thing. This is because the old version was a piece of crap, had no shading, and sub-par sprites. Plus I had been kind of using that topic to post stuff that shoud've been posied in this topic. If you're wondering why I didn't just ask for the topic to be moved, it's because I wanted to start over from scratch. Plus, If you haven't figured it out by now, ALPHA does not mean that it's the final product. I only posted that link in the initial post of this topic icase people wanted to play this mod's predacessor.

Now then, can we please get back onto the subject? This is a forum, not a chatroom.

Darth Maul Crawlas? Lol. You should keep working on this mod, looks quite promising. :>

<3 DarthMaul crawla.

Also, less colors in first post please. And I hope the R2-D2 you're reffering to isn't the one on the old Flat File Host.

I don't really know what you mean still, but, I am making my sprites myself. And I am spriting R2-D2 from scratch. As for the Darth Maul Crawlas, it would've taken unessecarry time to resprite the treads myself. So why not draw from the origional sprites?

SSNTails said:
I like how you took the screenshots.

Why? All I did was bind z screenshot to take them. Is that not common to see for taking screenshots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back