Stupidest things you've done in video games

Anything I made in LittleBigPlanet.

Farting dog sackbot that flies across the screen and noclips through everything making elephant noises? Check.

Soft reseting after finding my shiny Mesprit and so wasting like 2 days and 4000+ Sr's :/
(However, I found it later after 3000+ more resets)
Still Pokemon related, using my adventure team in Wi-fi matches X)

Soft reseting after finding my shiny Mesprit and so wasting like 2 days and 4000+ Sr's :/
(However, I found it later after 3000+ more resets)
Still Pokemon related, using my adventure team in Wi-fi matches X)
Hold on, its bad to use the only team you have in your adventure for competitive matches? I guess I better get started for a new team then...

Anything I made in LittleBigPlanet.

Farting dog sackbot that flies across the screen and noclips through everything making elephant noises? Check.

Ha, that brings me back to those good times in create mode of LBP1, when I would create crazy random stuff, like an stickman that emits poop over and over again.

Every single death I have had in dwarf fortress, nethack, or similar games has always started with the same phrase:
"I bet I can take that"

I think the stupidest thing I've ever done in a video game was playing Sonic the Hedgehog 1 (the Genesis version), and doing really good at it for it being my first time... then it set back to the title screen. I didn't press the Start button.

My excuse is the game didn't say "Press Start" or something, so nothing told me to press Start, so I didn't press Start, so the title screen demo thing just started playing, and I thought I was playing.

That was many years ago, luckily. I'm not that foolish now. *Buys LittleBigPlanet 3 for PlayStation 4 on day one, expecting it to be as awesome as the two prequels* ...Maybe a bit foolish.

Pressing the brake on the last, and hardest, race on Need For Speed Carbono. Ended loosing with 3 minutes of difference.
Doing a Boss SOC and forgot to add the attacks.
Using all my power-ups in Sonic Jump and not saving for the last level, which was really damn hard.
Wasted all my experience points on car parts for a Rx7 instead of buying a Mercedes McLaren, fastest car ever.

1)I made a couple on the sims, got the wife pregnant, made the husband become a womanizer and had him go on dates whilst the wife was home with the baby. I had him bring his dates home and sleep with the date in the couples bed with the wife watching. Then make the wife and the date fight. Rinse, repeat. Had the husband knock up a few of his dates, and then made him propose to one if his dates, which she rejected, and he ended up dying of embarrassment, leaving behind 3 women as single mothers. Then had two of the mothers start dating.
It made an interesting family tree.

2)In roller coaster tycoon 3 I would put one guy on an island he couldnt get off of with like 100 lemonade stands that had free lemonade and one toilet that cost $500 to use.

3)In GTA V I chased a woman 30 minutes from downtown to Mount Chiliad because I wanted to see if/when she would stop running. Kind of a wild card ending, she ended up being mauled by a mountain lion.

Last edited:
Pressing the brake on the last, and hardest, race on Need For Speed Carbono. Ended loosing with 3 minutes of difference.
I had so many moments like that in Need for Speed: Most Wanted (the Black Box edition on GameCube), where I pressed the brakes once and lost with 2+ minutes of difference.

Getting a Game Over in GFZ1. No, really! I sat there all day trying to pop Crawlas with the strange 1.09.2 controls, and I forgot to grab my rings each time. But I had so much trouble jumping on them without getting hurt, that I developed this really weird technique of running face-first to them and jumping JUST before i crashed into them. I didn't even know how to spin-dash through them.

Needless to say, I've learned better.

Back on Surgeon Simulator A&E, My first time: I was there, starting to chop Bob´s bones off, then i took out the Lungs, now here comes the stupid thing, i tried to cut the heart veins with the pointy hammer side, then when Bob started bleeding, i instantly picked up the syringe and injected him many times, it didnt work... Then i noticed it was a blue syringe, and thats my history of how i killed Bob in 30 seconds.

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

My excuse is the game didn't say "Press Start" or something, so nothing told me to press Start, so I didn't press Start, so the title screen demo thing just started playing, and I thought I was playing.
Hmm why does that sound so familiar? No wait it happened to me :P

I once tried to battle Brock in Pokémon Yellow with just my Pikachu.

Last edited:
In MGSV: TPP, I was doing a mission (I forget which one) trying to get a perfect no stealth runthrough for the S rank. I got into the enemy outpost, snuck through all the guards, completed the objective, ran out of the outpost... immediately off a cliff. Needless to say, I ended my session there.

Pretty much all the time when I'm playing Duck Game, I'll attempt to kill you with a boulder or a crate over an obviously better weapon such as ANY of the weapons you could choose. I also have the tendency to throw my duck into a ragdoll state when colliding with springs or using a jetpack just to watch the poor lil' quacker flail into oblivion and laugh at him.

Trying to be a show-off in SRB2's Match and ending up being shot by a rail ring in the face by a random player.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back