Official Time Attack Records for 2.0.5+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I'd rather ditch the wiki and MB altogether, and have a separate subsite for tracking records, that would let you upload lumps and take the appropriate records out of them directly (after a bit of validation of course.)

That would take a good deal of effort, though.

Honestly, I think the Wiki is perfectly up to the task, we just need to have a proper setup for uploading and storage. Since 2.1 improves playback, I figure for 2.1 we should require a lump instead of just a video and have users upload their file to the Wiki with a standardized filename, such as MAP01-sonic-time-001192.lmp (normal lump name, replacing "best" with the time, score, or ring total in question). The standard itself doesn't really matter as long as it's consistent. Then we just have them edit the Wiki page and we're done. No complex issues with this setup, and it allows for both an easy list of the records and the ability to look on the Wiki for the old records and see how things have progressed.

Knuckles time in DSZ1: 1:09.25
Video
mqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't know if Race Alley Zone had a record or not, so I decided to give it a shot.

602645_415579075154704_2072742170_n.jpg

My friend Fists the Echidna can vouch for me.

Well first of all its Single player level only records. And you need to record before you can put up any record for proof. Anyway that record is nice but there a lower record. I forgot the time but mine is 1:02.

Well tonight I decided to take on Eggrock Act 1 record again.

And well the old record of mine has been broken again. The original one was set on 1:14.97 at 2011, 10, 28. Now it is 1:10.85 at 2012, 9, 21.

Here is a link for those who wanna watch.

Sonic Robo Blast 2 Eggrock Record Broken - 1:10.85

Enjoy.

And i have also updated the times on the wiki as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back