A Few "Theories"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I've made a few theories about the universe a while ago. I've shown it to a couple of my teachers, one of which was my Astronomy teacher, who found it interesting. However, due to a lack of money/technology, I can't exactly provide evidence, and there's probably some kind of problem in these, physics-wise.

I have a couple different versions of it in different text formats (please excuse the occasional spelling/grammatical error, I didn't have time to proofread when I typed it a few weeks ago, and I'm to lazy to correct the errors now.

Txt Version:
https://pastebin.com/S9mrhKt1 -- Online

Rtf Version:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/yy19jfycr1yjqbi/Theories.rtf -- Download

I'd love to your ideas on these!

Last edited:
Yoshirocks, the big bang wasn't a star explosion, which you said a few times. Stars weren't around until a long time after the "big bang" which is a terrible name for it because it wasn't an explosion. All the big bang theory says is that the universe was really hot and small in the past, and it's getting cooler and bigger now. It expanded, not exploded. I'd reply to more of it but I'm heading to class now.

Yoshirocks, the big bang wasn't a star explosion, which you said a few times. Stars weren't around until a long time after the "big bang" which is a terrible name for it because it wasn't an explosion. All the big bang theory says is that the universe was really hot and small in the past, and it's getting cooler and bigger now. It expanded, not exploded. I'd reply to more of it but I'm heading to class now.

It can't exactly be proven either way, since we weren't there. This is what I believe in. Besides, this is my way of explaining how things happened in the first place.

It can't exactly be proven either way, since we weren't there. This is what I believe in. Besides, this is my way of explaining how things happened in the first place.
Then there's no discussion to have because science is about testing theories through experiment and adjusting them when more facts are found, not what you believe in your heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back