New Special Stages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spongecar

WishI had a better internet
It's not much of a secret that the Special Stages will eventually become NiGHTS stages but I've noticed a slight flaw in that plan.
You play the NiGHTS stages as Super Sonic. In the Special Stages you are trying to collect the Chaos Emeralds needed to BECOME Super Sonic.
Are Sonic Team JR. going to find a way around this or ignore it?

Already has been pointed out in the Suggestion thread near the bottom of the page in the link, but not much has been said about it though.

http://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=30800&page=156

I really doubt it is that much of a flaw since it is just the special stages in the style of NiGHT stages, and it could be left to imagination to explain why you can play as Super Sonic in a special stage without all 7 Chaos Emeralds. Unless the team says otherwise it is not really a big deal, although I am curious to how this will be handle if it is something that needs to be changed. Most likely will be normal Sonic's sprite in place of Super Sonic if anything about this gets changed.

Last edited:
Because it's the mystical land of the chaos emeralds and it causes you to be super sonic when in that dimension. Getting all of the chaos emeralds allows you to take super sonic out of the dimension and to wherever you please.

Good enough?

Because it's the mystical land of the chaos emeralds and it causes you to be super sonic when in that dimension. Getting all of the chaos emeralds allows you to take super sonic out of the dimension and to wherever you please.

Good enough?

haha, not bad actually.

The real question is, will they not be lazy, actually care for Knuckles and Tails for once, and make some real floating sprites for them?

The real question is, will they not be lazy, actually care for Knuckles and Tails for once, and make some real floating sprites for them?

1) There were some in Riders, but who knows who made them?

2) They can't turn super anyway.

I dunno why Super Sonic would take their place anyways, but whatever.

Well, they could just force tails yellow, and knuckles pink.
If, you know what I'm getting at, of course. :P

EDIT: Do not take this post seriously... I know it's been gone over a billion times.

Last edited:
Sorry to burst your bubble, but we've already kind of went over the whole "No Tails/Knuckles Super-form" topic.

And the fact that Super Tails is only possible with Super Emeralds.

Good enough?

You still got your Creative Genius SSNTails! Not that there was any doubt otherwise, of course! :)

Tails could do it with his plane, and knuckles wouldn't need any special sprites, just his gliding sprites are enough. This is my sugestion.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but we've already kind of went over the whole "No Tails/Knuckles Super-form" topic.

And the fact that Super Tails is only possible with Super Emeralds.

So how are Tails and Knuckles supposed to go into special stages, then? :3

I'm pretty sure the latter one will be done. Preventing them from entering the special stages altogether would pretty much make Tails and Knuckles obsolete for unlocking anything.

Why can't they just ALSO turn into Super Sonic? Re: the mythical being from another dimension thing. Kind of like how Elliot and Claris both become NiGHTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back