Bullies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacy

Now with less viruses
It's that time of year again for the umpteenth year in my life where a majority of the kids who hate me start to bully me then play themselves as the victim.
Anyone else know bullies like that in a job or school?

(I tried to make this into a poll but it kept on saying I was adding too much poll options when I only had 2 of them...)

Generally, verbal bullies bully others because they make it fun for them. They'll insult their victim with some stupid statement, then the person will freak out and deny it. The denial is what they like, it's what makes it so fun for them. I was bullied slightly in 7th grade; people would say something stupid like "you're gay". If I would reply "No I'm not!", then they would just keep making fun of me just so long as I denied their statements (which were usually perverted). If I didn't deny their statements, usually with complete sarcasm, then they would get bored and go away. Make yourself a boring person to insult, and they'll go away.
Take heed though, this was only because they were verbal bullies, I've never been bullied physically.

A couple of years back, there were a few people who did such things like you said. Also a few people who harassed me in ways unimaginable. Back then, I was known for being a crybaby.

Nowadays I just turn the other cheek and make it seem like I'm not paying attention to them. Either that or I take it as a joke.

I was always the silent psycho.

I'd be quiet. Only talk when spoken to.

If someone pissed me off, though, that's when the shit really starts flying. I would -not- take it.

Needless to say, I didn't get bullied. Stand my ground, and really ruin their day if anyone got to me. At the very least, I'd ignore 'em and just make them waste their time. Most recent cases were in high school, but I was certainly better at controlling myself then; most people just got bored of trying to provoke me. It never worked then.

Just. Do. Not. Play. Their. Game.

Because that is they want you to do. Once they want to feel superior, they try to make someone feel more inferior than themselves.

If they start to become violent, ask help of your parents or authority. If you try to solved it yourself, you're just playing their game.

tl;dl: ICE is right.

The easiest way to deal with verbal bullies is to just go along with it in a humorous manner. In response to "you're gay", just start hitting on the bully. It completely loses the point if you don't deny it, especially when everyone knows you're joking about actually wanting the bully in bed.

I'm mostly a mix of Naga and Ezer.Arch, I'm silent, and everyone thinks I'm psychotic. Someone messes with me I ignore it completely. They get in my face, I call them by the name Robotnik or Bowser and walk away. Mindfucking ftw!

This might seem mean, but if anyone insults me I say worse things to them like "your parents only pretend to love you" or "the most helpful thing you could do for anyone is killing yourself."

Surprisingly, they'll stop after that and I've rarely been physically assaulted.

Thankfully I am in college now so there are not any bullies that take the piss out of me, but i was bullied very badly when I was in my old high school, they did everything (Beat up, take money ETC) because apparently I was the school nerd and they liked beating me up because I never fight back, and when I asked a teacher to help me out they actually made things worse. I moved far far away from there and went into a new school and when people started to bully me because my accent was different to theirs. (Moving from Kent to the midlands is a big accent change) Once I stood up for myself because I was tired of getting walked all over, sure I got my ass kicked but after that they didn't pick on me, they actually respected my guts and the people who beat me up actually apologized. now 3 years later I am one of those people that everybody knows (As in they all say hi to me even though I have no clue who they are, which gets scary after a while).
The thing that ticks me off now though is that when I am on my way to college some random group of kids start shouting abuse at me, only small insults so I don't rally care, but I'm annoyed that they think it is "cool" to pick on someone they don't even know, one of these days they are going to pick a fight with someone and get there butts kicked.

In middle school, particulary eigth grade, I was bullied a lot. It was mostly verbal, with some physical thrown in here and there. I dealt with it simpyl by ignoring it, as suggested. But after I realised that that wouldn't work, I told my guidance consuler and she helped me take care of it.

When I was little, I was verbally teased and bullied by half the kids in my school, and constantly responded with aggression. I was a prime target because, apparently, it was very funny to see me blow up about things that were no big deal. Eventually, I grew more mature, and thus, I gave the bullies no reason to tease me.

I was rarely bullied in infant school, a tad in juniors, but the worst kicked in secondary school. I was bullied because of my appearance, my size as being skinny & tall, and just the victim to pick, but in year 10, the tables turned, and the time bomb in my just exploded. I was sometimes feared by a few bullies because of how high my anger levels used to go up when I completely lost it, although I only get aggressive very rarely, and I just usually play through it or ignore them, or come back with something snarky.

When I'm bullied verbally, I just ignore their stupidity. Nothing they say to me has anything to do with my 99% of the time. Unfortunately that only makes things worse where I live -.-'

[quote="fawfulman]When I was little, I was verbally teased and bullied by half the kids in my school, and constantly responded with aggression. I was a prime target because, apparently, it was very funny to see me blow up about things that were no big deal. Eventually, I grew more mature, and thus, I gave the bullies no reason to tease me.[/quote]

I wish that were true here. Unfortunately that only makes things worse where I live -.-'

I was never bullied.

I did however defend my friends... I may look small but boy do I fight like an arsehole :P

In every school I've been to, I'm the prime target for bullying. I'd love nothing more than to knock their blocks off, but I'm rather weak, and on top of that I'm a pacifist. I've snapped once, but that's about it.

I was never bullied but I stood up for my friend who got bullied. I ended up with the bloody nose and the person I was fighting is now one of my best friends.

My advice, ignore them, get very strong, stand up for yourself, or finally tell the teacher. But I wouldn't recommend the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back