What do you like/dislike in SRB2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good: Decent speed, netplay, variety of gamemodes, nice level, music, and graphics design, and customizable.

Bad: Only 3 characters(Oh come on. At least some unlockable characters!), lack of levels(Its why its called a demo), netcode, and no freakin' release date for the final version.

No new characters please. In any case the Sonic & Tails combo is better, through not as unlockable. Wanna more characters? Go and look for character WADs.

The reason i don't like the sprites and the levels

I like the classic sonic games, but i think that the levels would be 3D versions of the Classic Sonic Games, it would be verry funny to play on a 3D Colision Chaos from Sonic CD. I dont like the sprites because of the black line around sonic, the original ones were more realistic...

Re: The reason i don't like the sprites and the levels

Master Emerald said:
I like the classic sonic games, but i think that the levels would be 3D versions of the Classic Sonic Games, it would be verry funny to play on a 3D Colision Chaos from Sonic CD. I dont like the sprites because of the black line around sonic, the original ones were more realistic...

That's not their fault. OGL renders it that way.

Good: everything

Bad: SVN netplay is broken

When it's done.

Like: The game
Dislike: The majority of the community.

Like: It's better than any 3D Sonic Sega ever made, it can be customized, analog control works great with my Gamecube controller to PC adapter, and the official levels are fun to play until CEZ2.

Dislike: CEZ2, the camera in 2D levels, being knocked into a pit by a badnik, the large number of Jetty-syns toward the end of Mystic Realm, and the parts of the game that are incomplete (Knuckles & Sonic and Tails' on edge sprites to name 2 examples).

No comment on netplay, I've only played splitscreen and match with JTE bots.

I cant beleave nobody said this yet!

Like:The Online play
Dislike: Those Anoying Brats that name thierselves Sonic,tails,knuckels and ect ,and then they do somthing idiotic like find the Emeralds in the reguler Srb2 stages (like we havent done that before). I just love passing the signpost, while they are trying to get the emeralds on GFZ or the others zones, and when I past the signpost they usely complain and type (Stop Passing the Sign We are trying to get SuperSonic!) Heh....Babies.

there should be like a cutsene after each level and a whole different storyline. also to do split screen multiplayer.

There is split-screen multiplayer. There are cutscenes, but the developers don't have the time/energy to make them after every level! Also, changing the storyline would be pointless; they already have a fully developed (as far as I know) story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back