SRB2 Doom Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't delete anything. "CD.." means go up a directory towards the root of the drive meaning you would end up here after you input the command once:

C:\Documents and Settings>

Anyways. Just try the "regsvr32 cmcs21.ocx" command. It should say some file has been registered or something and then try loading the program again. It should work.

Sonict said:
Anyways. Just try the "regsvr32 cmcs21.ocx" command. It should say some file has been registered or something and then try loading the program again. It should work.
Like as how i had it?

Sonict said:
You don't delete anything.

Aww... I forgot to say "WindowsXP" is username of my PC and he should replace "WindowsXP" with his username (i.e. "Mari_")

Ok... Let's do it right (and didactic):

Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\Mari_>CD.. (Press ENTER)

C:\Documents and Settings>CD.. (Press ENTER)

C:\>CD.. (Press ENTER)

C:\>regsvr32 cmcs21.ocx (Press ENTER)

But you don't need to do that at all, Ezer.Arch. You can run it from the default prompt without needing to change directories at all.

It took me about 12 seconds after reading the whole thing to understand what you said. X_X Anyway, what you're looking for are the Player Starts, Deathmatch Starts, and CTF Starts.

Whenever I add an FoF to my map, then try to save, test, or go into 3D mode, it says this: Error 6 in StoreMapLumps(): Overflow
help plz

Ice said:
Whenever I add an FoF to my map, then try to save, test, or go into 3D mode, it says this: Error 6 in StoreMapLumps(): Overflow
help plz

I never use the FOF setup wizard anymore. Ever. I find it faster to just manually set the FOF up. Try that?

Of all the suggestions I've heard, yours was the only one that worked 0_o.
Thanks.

Judging by what was said above, it might have been a problem building nodes. The FOF editor was maybe putting its control sectors in a stupid place, or something. Workbench's FOF editor should be a bit better.

On the next release could you make it more vista compatible because it's crash rate on vista is much higher than on xp.

Silent_Snipe said:
On the next release could you make it more vista compatible because it's crash rate on vista is much higher than on xp.
\Dude how many times do you change your avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back