Trackmania Nations

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of very high, system settings?

How do you get to those system options for the speed to make your pc work harder anyway?

Trackmania pictures on the site remind me of sonic the hedgehog and f-zero.
It's because of the loops anyway.

I got high fps AND nice graphics on this PC here...

HOLY CRAP THIS GAME PWNZ!!

I played a track where if you didn't go fast enough off of a ramp, you got a big green message saying NOOB!.

Heh, Very High mode is very demanding. It requires a video card that supports Shader Model 3.0 (Nvidia GeForce 6000 series and up, ATI Radeon X1000 series and up) and... well... almost every single piece of material, be it a road or a pole or the rubber stoppers at the track sides, use shaders to realistically reflect light. It's not done without performance sacrifice though. :P

You mean http://nations.tm-exchange.com ? Anyways, I posted on here because, well, it's a community thing. It just isn't the same when you're posting it on a big website. And it being my first track, I don't want a bunch of expert track builders to rate my track 2 stars or something.

FoxBlitzz said:
Heh, Very High mode is very demanding. It requires a video card that supports Shader Model 3.0 (Nvidia GeForce 6000 series and up, ATI Radeon X1000 series and up) and... well... almost every single piece of material, be it a road or a pole or the rubber stoppers at the track sides, use shaders to realistically reflect light. It's not done without performance sacrifice though. :P

You mean http://nations.tm-exchange.com ? Anyways, I posted on here because, well, it's a community thing. It just isn't the same when you're posting it on a big website. And it being my first track, I don't want a bunch of expert track builders to rate my track 2 stars or something.

They dont rate tracks.
In fact, all they can do is comment or award it.

Regardless, I think I'll wait until I make my second track. After all, when I made that one I had no idea what kind of standards there were for track building, and I didn't know how to change the colors of sandbags or the pictures on signs at the time.

I'm hosting my first track right now on the server "TM_Bigboi's Furst Track".

I just made another track and God help me, Spazzo, you have to see it.

supershadow2 said:
Uh, when I try to get to the Internet netgames, It says:

You're not connected to the internet, when I am.

That's fixable. Turn off any firewalls or extra programs that may be blocking its connection to the internet.

And can I see your new track, Bigboi? I could give you a peek at an early version of mine if you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back