Why is so difficult to make a slope?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm already implementing Psudo Slopes into the recreation of the TGF SRB2 Stages. GFZ2 is about to see fof Psudo-slopes.

SRB2 supports multiple side-angles for the NiGHTS sprite. It's kind of a hackish way the multiple views are implemented, but it works. I just hadn't gotten around to (or caring) about drawing every single viewpoint.

Or applying the already-existing frames that could be used for multiple angles when horizontal, vertical, and drilling.

Seriously, why aren't the regular supersonic running angles used for the horizontally angled NiGHTs supersonic?

I'm already implementing Psudo Slopes into the recreation of the TGF SRB2 Stages. GFZ2 is about to see fof Psudo-slopes.
First off, those are called "Pseudo-Slopes", if anything. Also, if you mean your conveyor belt thingy, it still is illogical to be pushed down a 20° slope.

You no longer get pushed down a 20° slope. The video where you did was an early experiment. I have since then made an effort to figure out what angles in the classics push you down. So this means that the Angle needed for the GFZ TGF Slopes would be too shallow for pushing you down the hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back