• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

General project screenshot/video thread

I'm happy because I just finished my WAD.
Eggman in a jetpack is now called Eggpack, and he is waiting for any Judge's aproval.
Probably coming to your nearest Releases section, folks.
I'm just gonna leave this here:

srb20051.png

Thank god he didn't take his pants off...

Zero, you really should've fixed it so that Eggpack's life icon doesn't crash into his name like that. It looks really bad.

Zero, you really should've fixed it so that Eggpack's life icon doesn't crash into his name like that. It looks really bad.

For some reason, I can't change that. I tried everything and it still crashes into the icon. Sorry, I think you are gonna have to live with it :3

EDIT: I fixed it :D

Last edited:
Yes, you can change it. By making it less wide. I don't know why you made it that wide to begin with but it looks terrible, in my opinion.

Also maybe it's a minor problem but it looks weird:

By looking to your Eggman's back position, I can see the jetpack is smaller than him.
But by looking to the front position, the jet pack is larger than the character.

Maybe fix it will be good.

You can freely update a wad while it's in Submissions. I did it to Space Chase to add record attack support!

srb20049.gif

They're evolving
After eight years of being in this community, I am finally convinced that SRB2's modability has reached its peak. This is, by far, the most original enemy design I have seen. How exactly are these Struttas damaged? I wonder. I really look forward to the release and similar designs in the future.

That's the point of the legs.

If you think those are feminine, you should see EvilEnternity's original sketch... they were wearing fishnets. Anyway, I hope this becomes like an enemy pack. It's awesome.

Last edited:
Perhaps the Red Crawlas can have masculine legs. But I'm asking for too much as this point lol.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back