Mystic Realm v.4.5 (scr_mysticrealm.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still feel baffled that it was removed, since all the way back when it WAS first removed. :x

Though there's not much to be done in 2.0.X, re-enabling the Master Emerald proper is an easy fix for 1.09.4. Just crack open the old MR wad with a program like SLumpED, open the MAINCFG, scroll down to the footnote mentioning the Master Emerald, and switch the proceeding thing number to 427.

In the first time playing Mystic Realm I thought on suicide cuz I never could reach the Master Emerald as Sonic. I had the help of my friend Aeon the Hedgehog to reach that place. I got a big surprise. The same surprise we get when finishing the game in multiplayer with the emeralds. I threw the computer away =D

srb20328.png

This randomly popped up when I collected 17 emblems. Of course nothing ended up unlocked. SRB2's fault, or the MAINCFG?

Wait, there's a full guide on this on the wiki, including secrets right? I just randomly used the MAP command to get to the Master Emerald and the Desert map, I never really knew how to reach them.

Wait, there's a full guide on this on the wiki, including secrets right?
Not quite complete, and some of it is outdated or badly written, but I'm working on improving it. JCZ and TVZ1 have taken one day, so except this to be complete in a few centuries or something -.-

Mystic, every Sonic game needs a Cluster F-Bomb enducing maze stage, just look at Sandopolis Zone Act II. Every one of you spent 3 of your 10 minutes waiting to find the bottom of the Infinity Sandslide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back