TNG2W!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:roll: Oh come on, don't tell me you haven't found the boolean variable in SRB2 that's always off yet?... And what do you THINK the extra Super Sonic "hurting" animation could also be used for, eh?

So that redundant SuperSonic frame was the hurting one??? I though it was used from a special movement. Anyways, it could be used when the invencibility state of SuperSonic wasn't programmed, yet :P

If it isn't used, what about make it a SuperSonic rolling frame???

A single non-animated rolling frame? :roll: It is used, by the way. There are super-piercing turret things which can hit Super Sonic and make him get knocked back and use that animation for it. And flashyness. It looks like you could also use that frame to charge up a massive evil beam of doomy doom like in Dragonball or something.

I'd like to help with the project as much as I can, but it seems that some of the areas that I want to help with haven't been made yet X_X
I wanted to help with the map editing section, if there was one. Can you please make all of the sections so that we can fill them in?

JJames19119 said:
Uhh...you make the sections yourself.
O_o I don't seem to understand... there arn't any add section buttons or junk like that. Could you explain a little more, because I'm fairly new with MediaWiki.

Type in the name of whatever page you want in the "Search" section. If it shows up there's no page on the topic, there'll be an edit button for you to start it.

Shadow Hog said:
Type in the name of whatever page you want in the "Search" section. If it shows up there's no page on the topic, there'll be an edit button for you to start it.

Thanks, sorry about the stupid question. I'll get to making a map editing guide!

Hotdog said:
Whoa whoa, we're supposed to move our websites manually because Sep is too lazy or something?

For the bump....
Anyways, I'd just like to make a notice that TNG2W is now for _all_ of your SRB2 and wadding needs, not just beginners guide to wadding.
So go ahead, post a few new topics, the more, the merrirer!
:D

I think it needs a name change, then.

1) It's not for newbies.
2) "Wadding" is too vague and unspecific. Wadding for what? DOOM, as just about every OTHER tutorial is for? Maybe textures for Half-Life? Or SRB2, as it really is? This has been bugging me for a while; there's a hell of a lot more to "wadding" than just this one game, so unless you'd like to drop the SRB2 focus and go more general, it'd be best to get more specific, soon..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back