• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Naruto Mod Level making Announcement

What do you think about it so far?

• Its So Tight!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No dont like it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did everything by myself so far. The others should be working on new levels. Haku is easy as long as you have rings. You can't beat him on Ultimate unless your playing multiplayer with more than one lives. If he hits you, hit him while your blinking, this doesn't applies to ultimate on single player. If you think the cutscenes are to long don't use the cutscene bat file, adding the cutscenes are totally up to you, thats why I made 2 bat files because I knew they were long, so I don't even know why you even told me that. But the wind current is a wonderful idea :mrgreen:, badies are also coming out that level, thanks.

I did explained all of the stuff I'm going to fix myself on the second page already.

Ok here is how Kakashi is going to look like. This time I'm not being lazy so I shaded it.
PLAYA1.png

Well i've played this and i'd like to help on level design because it's almost completely impossible for someone to make it through it.

With the bosses that go around in circles and hit you with their kunai they hit you right when you start out and then you die. Another problem is maybe you could use a little less enemies and more kunai (rings). Also i'd like to help with making these levels easier in easy, moderately easy for normal, and hard for hard.

So what do you say am I in or out?

I'll tone down the enemies and put some of them on hard, but making bosses easier is something I don't want to do. Theres only one boss the boss levels, I don't put 222 bosses in one level to make it harder. The challenges doesn't count because their not part of the main game. To not die when you fight Haku, just jump out the way from the start.

If you want to make levels for this, just go ahead and do it then pm it to me. I hate designing levels.

Well I need to have a picture of levels and maybe a small map because i've never really seen naruto. But what if where you start you put a ring right where you do start, that way the bosses wouldn't kill you right when you start. But also what if you just slowed the time it takes for them to fire, that way you could have an easier chance of killing them.

I like it that way, I'm not making the bosses easier. Most people I know like the difficulty of the mod. But I did went crazy of the ninjas.

Hey, um cheese, next time you come to my house how about I show you a lot of naruto. Also, I love the kakashi. I hope you do Gaara, and Ino eventualy. :mrgreen:

for all of you who want to make this mod some levels, well here they are.

Konoha Village(Coop & Match)
Land of the waves(coop & match)
A forest path way level.(coop)

then send them to me.

KakaStandanim.gif

Here is my progress. So far I put 40 minutes into this. As you notice, this time I'm using the 8 angle way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back