Super Mario Sunshine gltiches

Status
Not open for further replies.

1-Up

Post any pictures of glitches that you like here. It is really funny seeing what AR can do. :mrgreen:
Delfino Plaza Prison

Blind Mario

When you go against the sludge boss for the lighthouse look up. You will see the bowser print with the shine in it. Use AR super jump and ground pound it and a shine will pop out. Collect it and it will not count it, but it will defeat the boss and make the lighthouse appear. WITH the boss music still playing. Go up and try to collect it again, and you will hear shine music and go right through the shine and not collect it!

Is it really considered a glitch when you cheat with an AR to get there..?

I know of glitch in the main center of Delfino Plaza. Left to the statue is a tree you should climb. Once up the tree you'll see a open window. Go between the window and roof. You should fall straight trough and land nowhere. You gotta repeately jump, or you'll die. Make a triple jump under a water area and you can run underwater without needing to breathe. (the glitch has to be done with Yoshi)

On the Piantas that are fixing the cannon, go to any of them on Isle Delfino, and start groundpounding him. If you do it at the right spots, you'll go inside him. Use the 2nd person view to look at the Pianta's insides.

If you shrink Mario and ride Yoshi it will look like you are just playing as yoshi!

My favorite glitch is the one that lets you walk underwater with Yoshi....it's also extremely helpful to get the the pipe on the small island in Delfino Isle rather than jumping from boat to boat.

LOL

SMS,i used to always do that one...
EDIT;If you take alot of practice you can get to the top of the tower without the nozzle... :wink:

During the rising water event, swim to a floating tree log. Swim below it. Now you should swim to the side of the log and repeatly go up by using A only. Finally you'll fall underwater and be able to walk underwater. This is like the easy version of the Yoshi-trough-roof-and-window glitch.

Second glitch during rising water event! Go to shine tower and swim south untill you see a house with a brown pianta on it. Jump and use your hover nozzle to fly between that man and the roof. You'll fall inside the house, wich is still underwater. Now you can dive deep and swim under the ground. To get a breath, find a house and go up inside that house. You can take a breath and still swim underwater. Heh, try swimming under the vulcano!

Me on a Mac

I've done better. I got rocket nozzle, turned on super jump (set extremly low gravity) and used the nozzle. Mario went up, I slept for two hours, and I came back, he was still ascending.

And no, the inspiration for Super Mario Galaxy was The so-called sequel to SM64, they postponed it and made SMS out of it, and they used to call it SM128. They completely scrapped that idea and just went to SM256, or SMG.
My sources are correct. (Nintendo Power)

Wow. This has to be the worst topic bump, I've seen in a while.
Anywho, I got stuck once underground for abusing ground-pound a tad too many times.

This isn't a glitch, but:

1001869xd6.jpg

Does this sound wrong to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back