Blaze the Cat RE WAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hyper Shadic X said:
Hopefully, it can be converted to 1.1 when it comes
I'm pretty sure it will because all he really needs to do is rewrite the soc's in the was and add some sprites and change some names (considering i have not yet played this I'm just assuming what he will need to do)

Let's see.....Dr. Pepper's: Finished in a couple of months, excellent, Light Dasher's: Has not had ANY work due to multiple projects at once, and when I got it, it was just a couple of blue dots moving around. See what working on ONE project gets you? Dr. Pepper, I would like to see more of your work, keep it up, Yugi2

I'm glad all of you are enjoying it. :) I like focusing on one project in a hobby at a time, otherwise everything else suffers, I don't see how LD does it. :P
I will convert the WAD for 1.1 Hyper Shadic X, and I'm going to soc the living crap out of the WAD once I do, lol. Here's a idea of what she'll look like in the 1.1 palette. I'll wait until 1.1 is released to work on this version.
PLAYA1-1.png

Yugi2 said:
Dr. Pepper, I would like to see more of your work, keep it up, Yugi2
How about a AmyR remake once Blade and I are done with Cream?
AMY2A1-1.png

Dr.Pepper said:
AMY2A1-1.png
Approval! We need a good modern Amy.

Continue with this please.

EDIT: I just noticed that her shoes are all wrong... bah, there I go again. *rolls eyes*

Meh, the jump doesn't look too good, and she is taller in her front sprite than all the others. Other than that, awesome! Loved it.

9.8/10

Dr.Pepper said:
I'm glad all of you are enjoying it. :) I like focusing on one project in a hobby at a time, otherwise everything else suffers, I don't see how LD does it. :P
I will convert the WAD for 1.1 Hyper Shadic X, and I'm going to soc the living crap out of the WAD once I do, lol. Here's a idea of what she'll look like in the 1.1 palette. I'll wait until 1.1 is released to work on this version.
PLAYA1-1.png

Yugi2 said:
Dr. Pepper, I would like to see more of your work, keep it up, Yugi2
AMY2A1-1.png
Wait, you've taken....ah forget it ¬.¬ I 'll go work on something else =/
Would you like any help from me? I've got nothing to work on at the moment, for a while, maybe....with your permission, I could use your blaze in SAW?

Well, I do know that Dr.Pepper needed some sounds from either Sonic Rush or Sonic360 like he said a page or two back for the jumping and the spinning. LD, did you forget about that?

Chaos Knux said:
Dr.Pepper said:
I like focusing on one project in a hobby at a time, otherwise everything else suffers, I don't see how LD does it. :P

He doesn't.
Win.
Isn't this the reason Dr.Pepper made this blaze wad anyway?

Re: Blaze WAD (Final Version Available)

Dr.Pepper said:
No, I didn't make this to upset/anger light dasher, but rather I myself was mad he didn't/never will finish his Blaze WAD, so I made my own.

Does this answer your question, Nitro? :P

light dasher said:
Would you like any help from me? I've got nothing to work on at the moment, for a while, maybe....
If you'd like to help out with Amy, I'd appreciate it, :) I won't have the time to work on her at all until Blade and I are done with Cream.
light dasher said:
with your permission, I could use your blaze in SAW?
You sure can. ;)
Here's some more of Amy's standing sprites, not done with her front-diagonal pose yet.
AMY2A1-2.png
AMY2A3A7.png
AMY2A4A6.png
AMY2A5-1.png

Heh, It looks like you just recoloured over Nitro's Amy sprites....did you? and yes I am capable of working on more then 1 project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back