Online Blogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I've kinda' abandoned my LJ a few months ago :P.

I've been contemplating setting up a new one over at my site though. Part of the reason why I left my LJ is because the themes were so rigid; I can't get a paid account.

Who reads those anyhow? The only person I know who ever reads blogs reads them to find really bad ones to make fun of.

My mom likes to read blogs by soldiers in Iraq. Pretty amazing stuff.
You read stuff they don't tell about on the news. Plus no oversensationalizing. :roll:

Though, I have never read any.
Perhaps I should...

Blogs are kind of boring to me, both to read and to make. I'd rather just tell ppl about something, because to tell you the truth, not much exciting stuff happens to me; certainly not enough to fill a blog.

Hehe, I guess I asked the wrong people. Then again, I wasn't really expecting bloggers in this community anyhow. I've been to a few communities where there are quite a few members that use LJ. And then there are my schoolmates that use that annoying service called Xanga where people like to spell things incorrectly.

Moving on. XD

I only joined Myspace because my friend wanted me to. Same reason I joined that site with our locations on a map. Fragg, I think. Just for the heck of it.

FoxBlitzz said:
And then there are my schoolmates that use that annoying service called Xanga where people like to spell things incorrectly.
Digiku said:
Xanga has a pretty moronic userbase.

An example of this:
My sister's *removed on request*
I've even signed up for the sake of telling her to spell correctly.
And the worst: This is mild compared to others there... :roll:

OMG, what useless blog, and with that spelling that girl wouldn't be able to stay here more than one week... And if that is only mild compared to the others... :eek:

Luckily I don't have any blog :P As much I post my news on my page and point.

Actually, her spelling is decent compared to some of the regulars here. Also, who's this "Dan" fella? I hear he's got a pretty sharp stripping routine.

thats silly super sonic please elaborate

XD...I think blogs are pretty useless. I don't have one. But can you direct me to the soldier's blogs? THAT would be interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back