[Open Assets] Paper Mario Bros.

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, that meter just tells you when you're falling fast enough to explode. I guess I can take it out in a future update if it's bothersome.

this is what happens if i use Mario and Luigi

all

Last edited:
file:///C:/Users/Owner/Desktop/srb2/srb20000.gif

this is what happens if i use Mario and Luigi

Just so you know, you have to upload your gif beforehand on a photo-sharing site for us to see, like imgur or gfycat.

In both case, you just have to open on site or the other, and to drag and drop your gif to it. Then, once uploading is finished, you can either copy the url and post it here, or right click the image, click on Copy Image URL, and then past it here.

ok

Just so you know, you have to upload your gif beforehand on a photo-sharing site for us to see, like imgur or gfycat.

In both case, you just have to open on site or the other, and to drag and drop your gif to it. Then, once uploading is finished, you can either copy the url and post it here, or right click the image, click on Copy Image URL, and then past it here.
i think i did that thanks

Hey Chan.

Working on fixing Mario and Luigis skid sound. It's probably not in the right format, which causes static to play. In that case, I'm using audacity to help fix up the skid. I'll PM you when it's done, Chan.

EDIT:Fixed! Messaged you, Chan.

Last edited:
This is just me directing a post from another thread which contains a bug with Paper Mario... but this also applies to any other object mario can bounce off of, or if his momz reaches 0 in goop
: Here is the post

I was using the Luigi Bros, and... I don't even know. I was doing completely normal things, but a hook got removed.
YpasSmjtLSURl8v1pqOmImVf8fNiFKDqZmLzMAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
2uiiu7s.jpg
could someone tell me how the fuck you put on images, because it refuses to accept my url from a different forum OR tinypic. The image just gets broken. >:( Whatever, I'll just manually type what it said:

WARNING: ./DOWNLOADS/papermarioNS.wad|LUA_PNAR:371: accessed mobj_t doesn't exist anymore, please check 'valid' before using mobj_t.
Hook removed.

aaaaaand then I realized I'm the biggest dumbass on earth. Disregard this entirely.
2EPtoaLCnVgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Last edited:
Yeah you might have accidentally copied the images themselves rather than the URLs, those doesn't look like normal image URLs (when I check the properties of the broken images, that is).

Just the interesting things you can do with hammers.

Overall, I really liked this mod, and I apologize if this was a bump, which I hope it wasn't since this pertains to the mod, but I love how hammers in this mod interact with other objects and players.

For example, THIS can happen:

kndZ7wI.gif

Overall, I really liked this mod, and I apologize if this was a bump, which I hope it wasn't since this pertains to the mod, but I love how hammers in this mod interact with other objects and players.

For example, THIS can happen:

kndZ7wI.gif

I could watch that FOR HOURS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back