Post your pics/art here!

..I dunno... 13yearold says that he is bored, therefore...

Snowy_the_echidna_by_Xephious.png

test2.png

A planet made in Paint.NET.

kote-me2.png

A wad of KO.T.E I may finish some time.

pwnsumtitle.png

Old HD version of SRB2's title screen.

shadow_the_hedgehog.png

Shadow the Hedgehog in Paint.NET.

I won't lie...I used to be a bit obsessed with Treeckos. I only drew it because it was what I was on PMD1 and 2. I apologize for the over sized picture though. For some reason it came out like this when I scanned it.

Treecko_Shaded.jpg

Anyway, time for more of my stuff.

blank.png

2ppfrlw.png

For the sake of not wanting to post pictures of me online, I will tell you that this is more or less how I look like in real life. Just not, ya know, so cartoony.

I like the way this came out, but the shading is kinda random. Can anybody help with that / point me in the direction of a good tutorial?

Last edited:
I like the way this came out, but the shading is kinda random. Can anybody help with that / point me in the direction of a good tutorial?

Tutorial? Well, I'm not sure if this helps, but keep in mind where your light source(s) are coming from, and keep in mind how light plays upon the shape of objects, the human form, etc. etc. If you want good tutorials look at any realism artist out there on deviantART or go pick up a comic book (preferably pick out any art by Art Adams, Neal Adams, and Jack Kirby.) Just don't follow through with the art of most of the modern comic artists though.... They're ruining comic book art. It honestly has no style, or is crudely drawn.

Oh, by the way, my Geocities site is closing down. Why do I say this? As many from 2006-2007 will remember, I was getting in people's faces about my art, being a terrible braggart and saying all kinds of crazy stuff. Well, along with that, my Geocities page is also dead. So... In order to celebrate my history of art, let's take a trip down memory lane.

Fanart0017.jpg

Fanart0018.jpg

caricaturesketch.jpg

Greg.jpg

GREGdaCAT.jpg

Sonic_Comics.jpg

SmirfgoiaPeople.jpg

ZIM.jpg

Yeah..... You can find plenty more on my Photobucket: http://s713.photobucket.com/albums/ww135/GregTheCatOfGordawn/

Well... And now for a more recent picture that I have completely ignored to share until now.

SonicART041.jpg

I'd call that a huge improvement.

Last edited:
Eh.. I remember Geocities back in the day :P gonna miss some great valuable resources.

I swear... Tutorials on how to draw Sonic are everywhere now.. :P I could come up with one Sonic is easy to draw XD

rawrhinote001.jpg

<Mach> That picture Hinote posted reminded me of Samus for some reason...

I swear its the guns.. they look like waterguns.. <I'm coloring this picture on Photoshop later> :D

Eh.. I remember Geocities back in the day :P gonna miss some great valuable resources.

I swear... Tutorials on how to draw Sonic are everywhere now.. :P I could come up with one Sonic is easy to draw XD

rawrhinote001.jpg

<Mach> That picture Hinote posted reminded me of Samus for some reason...

I swear its the guns.. they look like waterguns.. <I'm coloring this picture on Photoshop later> :D

...Reminds me of Bayonetta :P
Just add shoe guns

When you guys reply to an image, can you not quote it? It makes the whole page take an unnecessarily longer amount of time to load.
@Scizor300: That actually looks pretty nice. I like the coloring and shading, and I like how the shapes' outlines are. However, it's really lacking in detail.

[image]
My fail Metal Sonic.
This actually isn't too bad, in spite of its minimalistic style. Work on your shaping a bit, some of it looks rough or out of proportion to the rest of the body.

Also, ITT, Hinote really knows how to friggin' draw and needs to get hired by Sonic Team or any game company of equal or greater professionalism.

Also, ITT, Hinote really knows how to friggin' draw and needs to get hired by Sonic Team or any game company of equal or greater professionalism.

Now that would be awesome.. :D but do you think they'd actually hire a 14 year old girl? XD Ah but it'd be awesome to work with the Sonic Team.

~Happy Halloween~

Rawr_Trick_or_Treat_by_Chibi_Gardevoir.png

This is Wolverine, slashing nobody in particular. Just got bored in math class, ya know?
282p7xy.jpg
Oh, and here's Shadow the Werehog.
25ryq81.jpg

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back