What is everyone working on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This...

I've made another one!

Colored%20people%20pic.bmp

(If the Pic doesn't show then just see it here http://www.4shared.com/photo/IDsxBrSr/Colored_people_pic.html?cau2=403tNull )

I made my first person...I never really tried before. Even though its just a doll with no real detail (which is what its supposed to be) I like it. there is no real meaning to this its just a fun one like the cone pic.

[maybe it symbolizes how the colors feel when you printer runs out?]

Last edited:
senku12.jpg

Part 1 complete. Part two hopefully will be started tomorrow, part two includes removing the stomach somehow, and maybe changing the shoes via modeling or something that way I can finish the shoe texture.

WIPs.png

All these are my original characters except the darker ink girl. I'm just using one of Mark Crilley's characters as practice :P

That's probably why it looks better than all the others. xD

I am working on memorizing all the street and building names on and surrounding my college campus. It's a flimsy excuse to bike more, which is my latest obsession of the moment.

Hey, Senku, are those original textures on that altered Sonic model?

Last edited:
I'm just using one of Mark Crilley's characters as practice
Oh ha, I watched those On Demand a few weeks ago.

Also... original textures on an altered Sonic model? Wut?

The skin is just a recolored Sonic skin for the moment. The model in that screenshot is slightly outdated since I removed the buckle on the shoes via hex editing. I'm wanting to eventually remove Sonic's quills on his back and his stomach via either modeling or texturing. The only issue is I have no modeling experience. I also somehow want to add the sunglasses, jacket, might go back and retexture the legs OR just make an imported model for pants, change his shoes, give him his sword in some way, and lastly change around his attacks/taunts/sounds(?).

Last edited:
Screenshot_Doom_20100822_143649.png

Screenshot_Doom_20100822_142239.png

Screenshot_Doom_20100822_142325.png

Screenshot_Doom_20100822_142415.png

Screenshot_Doom_20100822_142442.png

Screenshot_Doom_20100822_142505.png

Q: What's that Strife Assault Rifle recolor? And why is it called the Pointer Controller? That's a stupid name.

A: It's based off the Team Fortress Classic nailgun. I noticed that the TFC Nailgun and the Assault Rifle look very similar, so I just used that.
http://teamfortress.wikia.com/wiki/Nailgun
As for the name, it's a pretty obvious and lame pun if you really look at it and consider where it came from...

I've been working on my new Ray.wad; but progress is very slow at the moment, so don't expect it to be finished anytime soon.
Some beta sprites:
456c.png

These sprites are not final, and will probably be changed a lot before the final version. Constructive criticism is welcome if anyone reads this.

The tail makes the back look somewhat odd. Why don't you shift it a bit to the side, or make it come up a bit to a recognizable level?

pannotator_pre.png

"Podcast Annotator," a note-taking program that lets you time your notes to certain points of a podcast, MP3 file, or live-recorded class lecture. Saves you the trouble of seeking an hour-long MP3 and trying to keep up with your notes, when time is crucial!

An animated gif containing 218 frames, which will be my new avatar. All I have left is remove the lines I made for placements, open them in Gimp and add transparency, then edit certain areas speeds. I'll be sure to edit this post with it when I finish.

The gif/avatar sans transparency and no speed changes:
39897575.gif

@Virt: No it isn't as I just noticed. =\ Oh well I'll use it for something else.

Last edited:
WIPs.png

All these are my original characters except the darker ink girl. I'm just using one of Mark Crilley's characters as practice :P

That's probably why it looks better than all the others. xD
Dude, I would love you forever more if you showed me how to draw like that. I can't draw anime characters

Anyways, here is what I'm currently working on (no pics):

Gmod movies with my friend Aidan (AKA Fox Boy[not the srb2 fox boy another fox boy])

Three Character wads: Manado (custom character), Pac-Man, Steel the Echidna

Dude, I would love you forever more if you showed me how to draw like that. I can't draw anime characters

Anyways, here is what I'm currently working on (no pics):

Gmod movies with my friend Aidan (AKA Fox Boy[not the srb2 fox boy another fox boy])

Three Character wads: Manado (custom character), Pac-Man, Steel the Echidna
...MORE!?! *shot*

starlytedancer.png

My Flash ShMUp. I'm actually taking a break from it right now, and it probably won't be finished for a long time, but still.

Last edited:
This is a short three-hand piano piece I made. I was debating between the names "Golden Summer Sunset" and "Summer Sunset Field"...but now I don't think either title works well. I might make this piece longer, but for now I like the short and whimsical feel. Any suggestions or comments? (I like constructive criticism :P)

http://www.mediafire.com/?ep7a7yod2rkkt88

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back