Srb2 Star Wars Alpha Download (Actual release this time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, don't you think you're working on too many progects? This could blow up in your face and be like having roboegg all over again.

True, I'll give this project a rest in that case. But, I do have one question for you On Edge. What wads have you released? (It's just that I've noticed your harsh criticism on a ton of wads, yet, you yourself haven't posted any of your own wads. As far as I know.)

As far as I know, you don't need to be a wad maker to be able to criticize other peoples wads, socs, etc...

Sonict

Since you asked, I have released quite a few wads at the begining of my stay of the community. As can be expected, they were generic, poorly done, and easily made.

Since then, everything I've made has been more complicated, and I new better than to release most of my unfinished/scrapped bull floating around. (I've also made some nifty experimental I released SOCs because I can.)

Two of my better (early) works were New Max Speed, and Fear The Sonic, as well as a later revised New Max Speed soc, NMS2. I also fixed a jettyson boss for neo-james, which was 80% my work.

Also, I mostly soc, so thst's where you should look for any of my topics. Currently I'll be experimenting with character wads. Go on IRC and query me for more info.

Man these rules are strict. I am having a hard time keeping up. Though I am doing my best to follow the rules it is difficult. I am likely to have my strike 3 soon. All I can do is wish you good luck and hope for the better. I have learned a few things and I am trying to follow the rules more than ever until my time comes and I make a mistake. Good luck on the mod and I hope you succeed.

Well, actually, if you don't get a strike for one week, then you'll "lose" a strike: Say you were Strike 1'd, then you waited a week, and you got banned again, it would be another Strike 1.

Kaysakado said:
Well, actually, if you don't get a strike for one week, then you'll "lose" a strike: Say you were Strike 1'd, then you waited a week, and you got banned again, it would be another Strike 1.
Not one week, two weeks.

That's good to hear that you're trying to keep your nose clean Joshinator. :D

Now, let's get back on topic. :D

:D...:D...:D :D :D :D :D :D :P :D :D :D *SHOT*

Darn he is banned. Lucky for him it is only a strike one. Listen ZCK I will be gone for 2 weeks since I am going to South Carolina. I will attempt to use the laptop when I can but I do not know. Good luck with the mod.

chaos sonic said:
Is there lightsabers?

I think so. Also I will be checking everyday to see whats up. The laptop here is slow and unruly but I will do what I can to help. South Carolina is hot.

Edit: News about the lightsaber thing. Have you been able to get permission from the author and edit the sword thing to look like a lightsaber? If you want to Chaos Sonic' you can get permission to edit the anime sword and repaint it to look like a lightsaber.

No, sorry. I've just been EXTREAMLY busy with other stuff in my life such as school, trying to set up a web site, and etc. I haven't asked permission yet because I very much doubt Draykon will say yes. Uhhg...On Edge was right, I'm trying to do too many freakin' projects at once! *blows up* Anyway, I'll try to let you know of any progress asap.

Joshinator said:
anime sword

BTW, no anime! I just don't like 'japanamation' very much.

zck2020 said:
No, sorry. I've just been EXTREAMLY busy with other stuff in my life such as school, trying to set up a web site, and etc. I haven't asked permission yet because I very much doubt Draykon will say yes. Uhhg...On Edge was right, I'm trying to do too many freakin' projects at once! *blows up* Anyway, I'll try to let you know of any progress asap.

Joshinator said:
anime sword

BTW, no anime! I just don't like 'japanamation' very much.

I know. Thats just what they call it. calm down. Annoy Draykon as much as possible until he lets you lol. Draykon does not like me because of some things I did while I was a noob. See if you get better luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back