Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! my name is WHO AM I, and I don't talk much. I'm a new member, and SRB2 is fun to play. I'm 15 years old and, I'm trying to make some maps for SRB2. I've been Practicing on how to use Doom Builder. I am being successful on one map. Its turning out great. When ever or if i ever post it I hope you like it. I got a lot of it done. If you like to see some of it just ask me.

Greetings! I'm master Furnie, and I'm the fan of the Tails! I've been playing this game for some time now, thought I'd finally tune in. ^^?

Hi! I introduced myself here 2 years ago just leting you guys know I am on Newgrounds now made one funny flash alot of people like! MaxTH movie

Last edited:
I'm Abridgedman100x, I use this name on you tube also to avoid making too many user names for every site I go to, I go to school in a town called Kearney, in the strange and mystical land of New Jersey. I am 15 and am a sophomore in the local high school. I also am in the same High School as True Tengu Man, and he is indeed a serious person. He is the one who showed me the boards, but I have played SRB2 since '07. I am kind of a shut-in socially, and bullied a lot. But I really do not care, because I am very quiet and artsy. I like movies, and drawing, and television, and those Japanese books, and video games. As for music and things, I like 95% of every genre of games and music, so almost anything. But I hate bad shovel ware, hate it.

Last edited:
Hello, I am blahblahbal's brother, and I am 13 years old. I am helping him with Mystical Heavens. I like to point out the obvious(like my username).

Aah.. it's been a while since I was last on the forums. To me, it feels like 6 months, but according to the last time I was here, it was only 2 months ago. What's new? Did some epic mod get released? I have no clue.

Guess it's time to browse the forums for about a week or so.

Oh, and if you're wondering how I managed to return, someone from another community (not saying [PM me if you REALLY want to know]) had SRB2 in their name.

EDIT: Holy crap, this is an OLD avatar/signature.

Last edited:
Uh, if you haven't been here since six months ago, you missed the release of 2.0. If two, you would just be missing the fact that Acid Missile received its 2.0 port.

Regardless, wb.

Uhm Heya,I'm Skye Prower I'm 16 and I'm a male.I Love Everything Sonic Realated,I've Played SRB2 Before And Added Some Wads I've Downloaded.Besides All That I Can't Exactly Make Wads for My Self LoL.Anyway Skye Prower Is From Sonic Universe: 30 years later,Sonic The Hedgehog:25 years later and 5 years later i think.
AnyWays,I'm A Shy But Brave Fox,Who Helped Defeat Tikhaos In The Future Freedom Fighters.

I am Inferno the Fire Fox. My real name is Timothy Soto and I like playing baseball and Sonic games. My personal favorite Sonic game is the third one. My fan made characters are Jester the hedgehog, Atom the skunk, Winter the frost fox, and Inferno the Fire fox.

I hope this is the right spot for this. Anyhow I'm back from a long long absence of mine.things kept coming up one right after the next but everything is good now. Anyhow I'm back and I hope to be on more frequently!

kingofcity's the name. Have known about SRB2 for a while, and I have also started on a character WAD (Though anyone who's seen my thread in editing knows that it's nothing special :/)

Yeah, that's all I got

Hey, Bridgie's the name and I played the game. I go to school in a small suburban town near newark, nj, im 15, male, otaku shut-in individualist, art seeker, gamer, love finder, my woman will be here someday... I go to school with truetenguman, he's a senior and 17 going on 18 in about 6 days. But there's my profile of myself.

Hi, I am MechaS3K(Why can't my nick be Mecha Sonic?). I play SRB2, Metroid Prime, and occasionally laugh through SA2:B.

Yeah, that's all my brain can squeeze out for now.

Well. I've seen the topic but never posted.

Hi, my name is Spirit Dragon. I'm a 15 year old boy. I am currently working on a wad that is kinda good. I am always on the IRC chatroom.

Hi. I'm SA2BMad.

I got banned once. Ever since that I havn't come here at all. But that changes today!
WAHOO!
Someone get me a glass of milk? Nah, joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back