SRB2 v2.0.3 released! (For reals, this time!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just downloaded the 2.0.3 patch from srb2.org and the message doesn't play on waterslides. Are you a hundred percent sure that you redownloaded the EXE?

Never mind, I saw it after playing farther through DSZ2. Different problem, may or may not be related to the zombie bug though.

I really like how bugs, that had a possible bugfix but didn't, then another version said it was fixed, but it wasn't. D:

Anyways, I think its occurring MORE in 2.0.3 D:

Jazz said:
I just downloaded the 2.0.3 patch from srb2.org and the message doesn't play on waterslides. Are you a hundred percent sure that you redownloaded the EXE?
100%.

The message won't play unless you getting hurt. Now In DSZ2, for some reason, that message will play just twice when you pass near sector 577 where you're going down a waterslide.

I cannot understand this version, at all.
Sometimes:
-It gives me a C-Kick because of some odd commands-like that I didn't type in (and it was on MY server, how can I be C-Kicked of my server anyway?!).
-My character is out of control.
-It changes gametype and map.
-It ends the map.

U ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAVE PROPLEMS .I HAVE AND STUP**D ERROR WHEN I JOIN A SERVER :
MIRCOSOFT VISUAL C++ RUN TIME LIBRARY

RUN TIME ERROR !
PROGRAM : F:...

R6002
-FLOATING POINT SUPPORT NOT LOADED .

shalter x said:
U ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAVE PROPLEMS .I HAVE AND STUP**D ERROR WHEN I JOIN A SERVER.

...You just censored the word Stupid.

...Wow. How old ARE you?

also, a comment like that goes in Bug Reports.

shalter x said:
U ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAVE PROPLEMS .I HAVE AND STUP**D ERROR WHEN I JOIN A SERVER :
MIRCOSOFT VISUAL C++ RUN TIME LIBRARY

RUN TIME ERROR !
PROGRAM : F:...

R6002
-FLOATING POINT SUPPORT NOT LOADED .
Wow This guy joined today and he is aleardy tempbanned. O.o

bob_the_flying_monkey said:
D00D64 said:
He also added an extra letter.
What curse word has p**d? And D00D64: He didn't censor it by himself, it is the curse filter

On topic, the zombie actually appears in every waterslide and scroller for me.

Brown the dog said:
I cannot understand this version, at all.
Sometimes:
-My character is out of control.

I have been getting this once in a great while ever since 1.09.4. It's more frequent in 2.0.1 however. I thought it was because I used a joystick. Do you use one?

SpiritCrusher said:
bob_the_flying_monkey said:
D00D64 said:
He also added an extra letter.
What curse word has p**d? And D00D64: He didn't censor it by himself, it is the curse filter

No it wasn't, he did censor it himself.

Yeah, we can cherish this moment in my signature.

Also, I got the zombie message twice when I got hit while going through that slide in ERZ2.

SpiritCrusher said:

You mean when the character's on his back as though hurt? I always thought that that was intentional for that to be on the waterslide, as he's sliding down with the water. I mean, that's how it is in the official Sonic games, but maybe I'm just spouting bullcrap.

PSI Hedgehog Chris said:
SpiritCrusher said:

You mean when the character's on his back as though hurt? I always thought that that was intentional for that to be on the waterslide, as he's sliding down with the water. I mean, that's how it is in the official Sonic games, but maybe I'm just spouting bullcrap.
It IS intentional, but somehow it makes the game think it was a bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back