New Sequeal to Pokemon DP (Pokemon platinum.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBMB

Yes, no joke. It's confirmed by Nintendo. It's basically the emerald of Dp. The differences? At spear pillar, Cyrus summons Dialga AND Palkia AND Giratina. Most likely new sprites as well. No other confirmed differences yet though.

giratinaorigineplatinumpf2.png
DISCUSS.

Uh, the link to Nintendo's page? Oh, and those images are crap blankness. Enjoy your ban, n00b.

Don't demand links from topics when the source is the same place where all Pokemon information can be obtained, please, and DEFINITELY don't sarcastically talk about banning. Enjoy your ban.

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml - Information on their front page.

Looks like the standard third game, like Yellow, Crystal, and Emerald.

I think I'll pass on this, I already have one of the DS games so whats the point of getting the same one just to get a new legendery?

It's not a new legendary, that's Giratina.

Generally the final version of a generation has a few extra things that make it worth it for the truly addicted, such as the Battle Frontier in Emerald.

Damn, didn't see this topic as I made one. Ah well.

Anyways it does look good though. Giratina's new form is cool. Lv 47 is how it's level should of been. 70 was just too powerful in D/P

I dunno. Giratina isn't particularly abusive for an ub3r. I do like the physical attack pool as opposed to the special attack, considering most ub3rs have more special defense than defense.

After d/p, I'm not sure I'll buy another Pokemon game again. Guess I'm just finding them boring, essentially always being the same game.

Long live gold and silver. :/

As for "the same game", I always thought they should put a real-time battle system in these games. Like, when a battle starts, you can be in a certain radius, go to far and it gives the "No! blahblah Trainer battle blah!" message in trainer battles, and if you try that in wild battles the other Pokemon might notice you running and stop you or something. You would be able to move freely, and the game wouldn't stop when an attack happens, it'd keep moving and you could try to dodge it, etc.

But changing the combat system would be messing with what is by far the best part of the game, the combat system. I understand that turn-based combat with a high element of strategy isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I love that part, thank you.

Personally, I wish they'd make a Pokemon MMO, but we all know THAT will never happen =P

MBMB said:
Yes, no joke. It's confirmed by Nintendo. It's basically the emerald of Dp. The differences? At spear pillar, Cyrus summons Dialga AND Palkia AND Giratina. Most likely new sprites as well. No other confirmed differences yet though.

DISCUSS.
Whats up with girantina it looks like a snake now.

Supersonic2p3 said:
MBMB said:

DISCUSS.
Whats up with girantina it looks like a snake now.
Either its a new evolution of or Its legs are too weak for its massive weight. THey need to just come out with pokemon Skittles already.

You might want to read up on the info more next time. The "snake" Giratina is a new, different form of Giratina dubbed the "origin" form. Judging by it's name and how it looks, it's probably a young Giratina. But, you never can tell...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back