Suggestions

Let's not get confused here; 2.2 Sonic will definitely be using FSonic's sprites, but not his abilities.

Last I checked being good-looking isn't a character ability (that might be debatable though, lol).

Why would Knuckles need new Sprites he just got some in 2.1, the only sprite I don't like is the dying sprite.

My suggestion is that Super Sonic get a true Final Boss Fight in Space like S3K

Last edited:
As mentioned in another Thread...

Add a tutorial level to the game so that newer players have basic understanding of the game... i only bring this up since i been seeing some players join my server and not knowing how to move around/enter the game on some occasions. It can be some what annoying when you have to explain the game to someone.

Also could you make it so that casual/players who know how to play, skip the tutorial level all together.

I agree with that idea, It's kind of annoying to wait for new players to reach the exit if a host has set playersforexit to all, So a Tutorial level before GFZ would be good, instead of having to explain all of basics to each player one by one, We can just tell them to play the tutorial level offline then rejoin .

If someone jumps straight into an online server without taking the time to play through the first level or so to learn the controls, what makes you think they won't jump straight into an online server without taking the time to play through a tutorial level to learn the controls?

F12ing them makes me think so, It looks like some never played the game and are just running around & don't know What or where's the Goal or maybe even don't know how they play it, They don't even jump on enemies, sometimes they just spindash and if they miss they get hit .

GFZ Might be an easy level but it can be frustrating especially for new comers, And considering the controls aren't very comfy they just use keyboard (likely they aren't very good with it either), Might even make them Ragequit and just leave the game, don't you want to bring more players ? lol .

Last edited:
Replacing the blue yellow and red translucent circles that appear when spinning with corresponding colored spin frame afterimages

What stages are going to be in 2.2? Grand Doomship Zone? Dark City Zone? Mine Maze Zone? Also, can getting hyper emeralds be an extra thing in the game like S3K?

What stages are going to be in 2.2? Grand Doomship Zone? Dark City Zone? Mine Maze Zone? Also, can getting hyper emeralds be an extra thing in the game like S3K?

Mine Maze Zone was a zone before it was combined with Rocky Mountain Zone to make Arid Canyon Zone. Read the Wiki for the milestones

2.2 is supposed to finish off Arid Canyon with act 2 and 3 - that's the sole hard goal, aaaaaand it's not anywhere near done. Because we have terrible time management skills, we're also revamping GFZ(1/2) and replacing CEZ1 and DSZ(1 so far).

GEZ (renamed Doomship) and DCZ have been started but unless things really go tits up on ACZ3 like they did with Eggscalibur it would be reasonable to not expect them.

What stages are going to be in 2.2? Grand Doomship Zone? Dark City Zone? Mine Maze Zone?

Also, don't forget the emeralds order: GFZ = Green, THZ = Purple, DSZ = Blue, CEZ = Cyan, ACZ = Orange, RVZ = Red and ERZ = Grey. So don't be so sure that STJr have to reset the order of the emeralds according to the new levels...

I want something extra for getting all emeralds. Since the emeralds were getting removed for match, that also wouldn't be a problem, making it exclusive for co-op mode. And it doesn't mainly have to be in that order, as you can get two tokens in GFZ and three in THZ.

I know they are in that order, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't collect act 2 tokens because "Oh! Because the special stages are in that order, i shouldn't get any more tokens so i can get one token in THZ, one in DSZ, one in CEZ..." and so on.

I know they are in that order, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't collect act 2 tokens because "Oh! Because the special stages are in that order, i shouldn't get any more tokens so i can get one token in THZ, one in DSZ, one in CEZ..." and so on.

Manimi said that they would have to remake the special stages to fit the new ones, he never said anything having to do with tokens

Manimi said that they would have to remake the special stages to fit the new ones, he never said anything having to do with tokens

Actually it sounded more like they don't have to remake them, unless I'm mistaken? Which is indeed the case as it happens; even if Dark City and Grand Eggship popped up in 2.2, we won't be changing the special stages to account for them.

Actually it sounded more like they don't have to remake them, unless I'm mistaken? Which is indeed the case as it happens; even if Dark City and Grand Eggship popped up in 2.2, we won't be changing the special stages to account for them.

Why? I mean it won't kill you to add city theme special stage and "outside the spaceship" theme special stage, which will fit to the pop up of Grand Eggship and Dark City. Wait, but if it will be like that, so we need to add 2 new chaos emeralds...

more effort than it's worth, if I'm honest

though if it were me, I would have just made the special stages the old razzle-dazzle psychedelic color vomit like it used to be before 2.0.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back