Official Level Design Contest: January/February

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azure Hawk said:
Whacky Wheels Shootout zone.

Ha!

Azure Hawk

Close. You got the game right but not the level. The other level I'm doing has not been revealed yet. So here's you next clue for that. "Endless"

Current clues
Submission 1: "You don't know True Glaber Syndrome", Mode 7, Wooden Track , and now Wacky Wheels (The game it's from)

Submission 2: "See Sonic 3", wrap around, Dank, and Endless.

I have a feeling that "Endless" may giveaway Submission 2.

Endless Mine...

Anyways it looks like there is going to be quite a few SP maps this time around. I'm quite looking forward to trying this one out. I should get working on another map so I have one ready for the next contest, or at least find a way to fix that ctf map.

I really love some nice architecture, which maybe just ammounts to just whethersomething is visually appealing. I mean sure, the trees and flowers keep the area from being bland, but the cliff makes things interesting and different.

@Ill Begin: That screenshot is impressive, as Blue Zero said, the cliff on the right make it look awesome.

I am still working on a level, but it may only be ready for the next contest.

Azure Hawk

Oops, by the way, the level is called Treetop Trouble Zone

Lost interest in my mode 7 map (Again) So here is what I got of it.

srb20550.png

srb20551.png

And here's some of Endless Mine. (Will be appearing this contest)

srb20552.png

srb20553.png

srb20554.png

srb20555.png

The double edged thing about this map it that it covers my defination of "Glaber Syndrome" and it's my first NiGHTS circuit map. also this is my first experience with placeing hoops.

Edit: I've been doing more work on Daimondus act 2 and If I finish before the 29th, "Expect it".

Why thank you. Oh and it's looking like We will be seeing Daimondus act 2 (SP) and A Special stage to go with it.

It looks like a decent NiGHTS map as far as gameplay goes, but I really haven't seen too many NiGHTS maps that accurately convey a NiGHTS-ish kind of theme. Kinda dissapointing for the most part. :/

Well at this point I'm still experimenting with nights mode and Endless Mine is my experiment in Nights Circuit and hoops, plus I thought this was a good way to bring the level into SRB2.

Daimondus act2, a special stage, and Endless mine have been sent in.

*gulp*

I just remembered...

I've forgotten to work on my entry for this contest, Vast Woods, for a long time. The only way to get it in is to rush it, as I have not done even half of it yet, although I will not do that. So this means that it will be better off getting ready for the next contest. By the way, Vast Woods Zone is a Single-Player level.

Monster, time is quality. Don't rush it.

And Light Dasher, so? Just because NiGHTS maps are hard doesn't mean that they aren't possible or fun to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back