how can I strech the window?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tec_Weed

I can only play srb2 windowed mode because it messes up in full screen.
I can't strech it, nor can I change manual resolution.
and it's sooooo tiny!
what's wrong?
=/

...nothing?

SRB2 can only be at that size when it is windowed. And besides how does full screen mess up? Windows mode hurts to look at sometimes.

Software windowed mode only has support for that one resolution.
If you really want a bearable windowed mode, manual resolution will resize the window in OpenGL windowed mode.

I tried everything.
ok, in full screen mode, the screen turns on and off and I can't do a thing, openGL mode makes a window four times bigger than the screen, I tried everything, manual resolution doesnt work, maybe I should consider get a new computer X_X

Maybe. Though I wouldn't consider Vista till all the bugs have been fixed. So I would just stay with what I have if I were you.

lol, yea, I'm not gonna get vista in its current state.
anyway, since I don't have the money for a new PC...

You can try editing the config.cfg to use a resolution your monitor supports for full screen.

You can also try using the manual perimeters with the srb2 lancher or command prompt using "-opengl -width 640 -height 400 -win" without the quotes to get a windowed mode with opengl and 640x400 resolution.

Stop with the Vista complaints, guys, I have no problem with it, at all...

No, really, it seems that whenever someone mentions Vista everyone starts going "LOLOLOLVISTA IS CRAP LULZ!" and it's getting pretty boring, to be honest.

I'm not giving just some lol-criticism on vista.
I've made enough experience with it to... use xp for some time to come.
Still, I think there's enough guys who like vista, I'm glad about it, but I'm afraid, I'm not among them.

I mean, with xp it was almost the same when it came out.
It also had a lot of bugs that needed to be fixed, but in the end it turned out just fine =D So, who says vista isn't gonna get ok?
But they should really get rid of those nerve-killing safety-questions and popupwindows and blockers.
lol, is this topic even allowed in these forums? xD

I do this:

1) Open the SRB2 Launcher.
2) Go click on the box that says Opengl and the other one that says Alternate EXE then just hit go and play. I get full screen Opengl that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back