In Preparation for SRB2ME's Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, seeing as ME's coming out soon, I might get back in this game (so to speak!)

Yeah, it feels like forever since I've played the game. I'll probably get back into the game when I play SRB2ME.
As for the new members, I also worry that a lot of members will be short-tempered 10-year olds who "is te bestest players n te world". There are just too many kids like that online.

Questionguy555 said:
Yeah, it feels like forever since I've played the game. I'll probably get back into the game when I play SRB2ME.
As for the new members, I also worry that a lot of members will be short-tempered 10-year olds who "is te bestest players n te world". There are just too many kids like that online.
Yeah, I fear that too.

I remember when I was kicked for "too good".

Another thing I fear is a swarm of kids joining to tell us pointlessly old fact about Srb2. (OMG!! OMG!!!11one one one!11 You can float as Super sonic if you hold the spin button ,but don't tell or they may fix that glitch!!111!!11oneone. [spoiler:23de30ffab]Why mah spoiler no work?????[/spoiler:23de30ffab])

srb2kirbyo said:
I remember when I was kicked for "too good".

That kind of thing is the very reason we have a 'no stupidity rule'. To get rid of people who do this stupid stuff. You can file reports on them...

I also remember being kicked for being better than other players, I´m not saying I was the best player in the world, but that they were too bad.

I´ve noticed a high increasing of new members since SRB2ME was announced, luckily most of them are not like those kids, I look forward on having a nice online play, and eventually run on one of the new or old members once again.

LOL. I remember a kid tried to kick me for being too good. The poor guy ended up accidently banning himself somehow.

Jacy said:
LOL. I remember a kid tried to kick me for being too good. The poor guy ended up accidently banning himself somehow.

I've had that happen. He threatened to ban me so I changed my name to match his and for some reason he ended up banning himself. >:D

Angelus_the_echidna said:
Jacy said:

I've had that happen. He threatened to ban me so I changed my name to match his and for some reason he ended up banning himself. >:D

Hence the term: "What comes around, goes around"

It's strange how I got back into this game when the new version is soon to come out...

I still have to wait though...

As a reminder, these changes are going to be occuring to the forums a couple days before July 25th, so if you want to save threads from the forums slated for deletion, now is the time to do so.

Mystic said:
As a reminder, these changes are going to be occuring to the forums a couple days before July 25th, so if you want to save threads from the forums slated for deletion, now is the time to do so.

Save a thread? hmm... nah, i'll just sit down here and wait until Srb2ME arrives.

There aren't any threads that i would like to save, as i luckily haven't been here when HDIJ was alive =)

How would one go about saving a thread, anyways? If I were to archive anything for my own personal viewing, I'd like to be able to view it as though it were still on the MB.

Re: 4 Days left.

LilRobot said:
4 Days remain :D
FAIL
Anyway,saving topics? Sounds like we'll have a lot of users searching for topics they want to keep. Me, there's only one or two I really want to save.

Re: 4 Days left.

It happend me too. They kicked me for being the best player in that server. It is so annoying and junior. :3

Yeah, rocky, you are really good at match :D

And what annoys me even more than that is when you are in a heated match and someone standing in the middle of it says "DON"T TAG ME I'M NOT PLAYING!!1!!111"

TDSunshine said:
And what annoys me even more than that is when you are in a heated match and someone standing in the middle of it says "DON"T TAG ME I'M NOT PLAYING!!1!!111"
THAT is who needs kickbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back