Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont play an instrument

• WUTS A NINSTRMNT???????????////??////////

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To start, I play the piano, church pipe organ, and Dj set. I am aiming to be a professional pianist and organist, and I DJ for fun.

DISSCUSS. :D

It didnt work. All I saw was......My text. Nothing about the topic, so sorry if this is backseat moderating, but could you lock this so I can make another one?

Your hands are moving too fast to keep them from being blurry in youtube. :P

Also, I envy anyone who can play piano.

Wow....That was awsome! Compared to myself, I'v only been playing for 2 years now. Spazzo, got a piano version of Bach's Toccata and Fugue D minor BWV 565? Sorry, I'v been trying to learn the music and how to play it on piano, but its so hard......Well anyway, if not, you know anywhere i can get the sheet music transcription for piano? Thanks.

Spazzo, got a piano version of Bach's Toccata and Fugue D minor BWV 565?

No, sorry.

Keep in mind that you will probably not see any more piano-related videos on my YouTube account for quite some time, as I am investing a ton of time into my next piece (Moonlight Sonata 3rd movement)

Moonlight Sonata eh? I was taught how to play that last year in 7th grade. Awsome. Well.....Can you at least provide a link to a place where i can get sheetmusic >Free<?

Easy. Go Google "MidiNotate", and grab a MIDI of any piano tune.

EDIT: Crap, I don't think that's free. I have it on my machine, though. Just warez it, if you're desperate. :X

EDIT2: Well, there is a nice trial version, so you can print off the sheet music if you need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back