Green Hill Zone.wad (from sonic 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember GHZ from sonic 1? Well its made an appearance on srb2!!!

screenshots first:

Green Hill Zone
srb20012.png

Hmm... Where does this spring lead to?
srb20013.png

Remember these boxes?
srb20014.png

The audience cheers as you get to the end
srb20015.png

Download link:
MIRROR 1: http://www.datafilehost.com/download.php?file=f291a78d

Hope You enjoy this level!

I will be making act2 and other sonic 1 levels soon...
edit:um... mario levels coming soon as well as Super Paper Mario levels too

This looks like a poor rendition of a Green Hill Zone level compared to my rendition.

srb20031pj1.png

You can even go into the SonED level maker, the rendition I have is similar to this one. Too bad I stopped working on this Long ago.
It came complete with Buzz bombers and Lady bug enemies.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
This looks like a poor rendition of a Green Hill Zone level compared to my rendition.

srb20031pj1.png

You can even go into the SonED level maker, the rendition I have is similar to this one. Too bad I stopped working on this Long ago.

awesome!!

Flame_the_hedgehog said:

srb20031pj1.png

There is one thing to change, the rocks. The GHZ rock is in the textures, but you didn't use it.

Supposed to comment On The FIRST image and then download it.

But somewhat good.

Sky Ninja said:
There is one thing to change, the rocks. The GHZ rock is in the textures, but you didn't use it.

I do realize that. During the time I was making this, I had no prior knowledge to knowing about those GHZ rock textures.

Also, on a completely diffrent note, people asked me about the loop on IRC last night, so I added a breif little demonstration of how the loop works.
http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=54n0ch3

The pic is awesome Flame. Too bad it's stopped, even though I'm making a 3D version of act 2 for myself.

SS64:Try looking at the main GHZ act 1 design if you are going to make a proper remake.

If for some reason you didn't take the spring, good for you. It's auto death there.
This level didn't remind me of the original Ghz, but it's pretty decent.

Samus Aran said:
If for some reason you didn't take the spring, good for you. It's auto death there.
This level didn't remind me of the original Ghz, but it's pretty decent.

Yea... my friend fell for the spring

Too bad SRB2's 2D mode sucks. Even good 2D wads get screwed over because of it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back