[Open Assets] Xkower's NPC (More than SF94-Serv)

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, i've tested your addnpc command and entered nothing... i've noticed the print message is the exact same one i used in my presents mod. Did you base the command from that?

Other than that, match npcs seem... interesting. I hope they get to respawn like players do, too.

EDIT: I double checked, and in actual fact I meant my custom monitors, but I think you knew what I meant.

Last edited:
So, i've tested your addnpc command and entered nothing... i've noticed the print message is the exact same one i used in my presents mod. Did you base the command from that?

Other than that, match npcs seem... interesting. I hope they get to respawn like players do, too.

1. Yes it is and because it's reusable I can take it as a base for my modification.

2.Well if all Match NPCs die you should wait for new ones to spawn.

A big update? Sounds awesome, but... There's no change-log for Match NPCs. What changed?

emm sorry but I went a little lazy and forgot to put the changelog for the Match NPCs so it's here it is now...

Last edited:
also, when i used the match bots and NPCspawner.soc, NPCs wouldn't stop spawning, and it lagged my game, could you make a limit of how many NPC there would be?

So, uh are you done with the limit?
Also, I would like to see Tails to pick up normal NPCs.

Last edited:
Push bots? How are they even bots while they are NPCs?
I wanted to have a name that is quick to add in console because npcs is hard than bots also the pushbots is getting removed but i will work to make it compatible with new in works version

I have 2 suggestions, I want to gain points when I hit an NPC with any type of ring, I would like to change NPCs' colors manually like: addnpc normal/push <color>.

I have 2 suggestions, I want to gain points when I hit an NPC with any type of ring, I would like to change NPCs' colors manually like: addnpc normal/push <color>.

Like JTE bots. I would like that also

Also, I forgot about something, I would like to change NPC skins manually. I'm sorry for any inconvenience that troubles you.

The AI code for the Tails bot is not lua. Its C+ (Or C++ not sure), It would be decades more difficult to recreate and translate it through lua.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back