SRB2 Reimagined: The SRB2 Remix Project for Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
RVZ1 pic is already done:

imagemnco.png

Now, the CEZ1 picture:

srb20008.png

I tried to make the letters become like the walls of a castle, but they're looking like stones, but I think that it's fine.

YOU CAN DO CEZ TOO!!! >:-(
Didn't ANYONE read my post?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

"...there can be more than one remix of a track..."

I would LIKE there to be multiple! Besides, it's turning into the boss music instead, anyway. We now have 2 THZs, you know...

EDIT: Made another potential cover with some help from my friend.

Cover3.bmp

Last edited:
For some reason, I can't see any picutre Metal (not me, that guy^)'s posting. Even the "Show image" thingy won't work. I wonder why...

Interesting, I only see pictures and pictures. Where are the remixes? ^_~

While you all are worried with the packing, the content isn't done.

Last edited:
I guess it's faster to throw some text on an SRB2 screenshot in GIMP than sequence a song :-P

But anyway, I think it makes some slight sense that art can be made faster than a song and that we have more artists than composers here. And I'm NOT insulting any covers with the above statement ^^ They are very well done, not just text slapped on a screenshot. Hyperbole...

EDIT: If you can't see the covers by me, click here or here or here. Yer welcome!

Last edited:
I'm gonna use most everything unless it's crap. This is crap. (It's actually the first song I ever composed :-P ) Your song is in. I actually like it, despite its amaturishness. (?) Just what exactly happened at the end?!?

BTW, do you just want your MB name as the artist, or do you have another name you would prefer?

EDIT: Just finished Enter Eggman, which was originally an orchestral CEZ but turned into the boss theme somwhere. Stranger things have happened.....

Last edited:
Also, how about making it so it's NOT deliberately sized for iPhones? Or not making per-act covers in the first place? Or even just NOT HAVE a cover, since there's no point in it and none of you are capable of making good-looking ones?

Also, how about making it so it's NOT deliberately sized for iPhones? Or not making per-act covers in the first place? Or even just NOT HAVE a cover, since there's no point in it and none of you are capable of making good-looking ones?

1. Point in cover: Ever heard of Folder.jpg and AlbumArtSmall.jpg, as well as the Covers folder that resides HQ cover art?

2. Before you tell us they don't look good, make a better one.

3. By the looks of it, what's the point of having a super-big cover anyway if there is not going to be a big CD print?

4. @Todd Khool the Cyborg: If you think I said yours was crap, you are wrong. It's in. If you were talking about D00D64... Don't worry about it.

Oh, and D00D64, if you don't like it, just don't participate. If you feel like "improving" it, do so.

Last edited:
2. Before you tell us they don't look good, make a better one.
Oh nonononono. That's a stupid rebuttal. Just because you can't do something, that doesn't mean you can't criticize the attempts of others.

4. @Todd Khool the Cyborg: If you think I said yours was crap, you are wrong. It's in. If you were talking about D00D64... Don't worry about it.
Did D00D64 even say anything about the remix? I think not.

Oh, and D00D64, if you don't like it, just don't participate. If you feel like "improving" it, do so.
As far as I can see, he doesn't participate.

Besides that. he's right. These covers are pointless. They're really nothing more than SRB2 screenshots with GIMP special effects plastered all over and some text designating what it's about. I don't see the use in these at all. They're not impressive to look at and they don't tell you anything the song title couldn't tell you? What possible use could anybody have for those? Why are you even making these?

Meh, I see your point.

Ok, so then, if they're not good, what can we do better?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back