Do you have a Youtube Account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ice said:
Oh look it's Sohio. If you can't remember me, then I'm the person that you were flaming for commenting about your intro to some video showcasing some horrible level.
Ya i remember!
BTW ur just jelous cause i can make good flash's and u cant!

The lvls, r awsome. Read the other comments, i think u r the odd one out.

This argument..IS OVER!

Technically S0hio started the argument, and apparently it just "ended". Yeah. I just tried to stay out of this earlier, but it's kinda maintained its ridiculousness by now, so I suppose I'll comment on it.

Sohio said:
Ice said:
Oh look it's Sohio. If you can't remember me, then I'm the person that you were flaming for commenting about your intro to some video showcasing some horrible level.
Ya i remember!
Good flashes? You mean this thing in the intro? Yeah, very professional with the choppy animation and MS Paint effects.

The rationale of your argument is disgusting. There's absolutely no reason Ice would be "jealous" of your madskillz, and rather the reason he commented off the intro was that he wanted to watch the actual content and was forced to wait forty seconds because the video author thought his animation was cute. Youtube videos pull those kind of stunts to seem more "official", and all the waiting really does is make the end user not want to watch the video.

Oh, lemme guess. This one? Disregarding the poor quality of everything else about the video, your level looks very amateur. No attention paid to sector detail, bland runways with nothing in them, barely even any enemies in sight, and an incredibly generic hop-across-platforms section in a straight path from point A to point B. If you have the arrogance to say your own levels are awesome, then you really need to take a look at Centigrade, Acid Missile, and any of the Single Player contest maps. "The other comments" you speak of are absolutely meaningless, because YouTube is just like deviantArt: just because your subscribers say it's cool, doesn't mean it doesn't suck.

Also, just a side note, you need to spell out your words, or else you're not going to last long on this forum.

I have put an end to this. At any rate, this is not what the topic is about. Get back on track please, thanks.

Sohio said:
Ice said:
Ya i remember!

This argument..IS OVER!

Sohio, I dunno if you are gonna be unbanned soon, but its me SRB2UnleashedIsBack, to other people who are looking at this comment, I have awesome videos so go on Youtube and Type in SRB2UnleashedIsBack, do it, do it NOW!

Guys, i had a look at Sohio's flash, and level. And i can't see anything wrong, the flash looked very well done. And that level was made ages ago, according to its video date. Apparently its his first level. I've seen his other ones. I'm proud to be working with him. =)
(Note, my bro told me everything, im on his side this time)

--__-:SYRAX:-__--

Anyways back to topic. Mines is EKFProductions, but it got hacked. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back