Sonic Rush or Shadow The Hedgehog?

?

• Shadow The Hedgehog

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I beat it in 3 days, one for the main game, 2 days for the 7th S.S.

Yes, but see I played Shadow and Rush switching off for like, 19 hours that day. I would've done more, but my eyes hurt, my neck hurt and my wrists hurt so bad I thought I was getting carpal tunnel.

I beat Rush pretty quickly once I figured out how to do tricks off of jumps (serves me right for not reading the manual)

I beat all of the special stages really quickly though, including the seventh. Ironically, the last emerald I got was the first one, since I hadn't gone back to that stage since early on and missed the special stage the first time through =P

I just like it because it's a better GAME. It's not long, I'll definitely give you that, but it's really fun while it lasts.

I new it SEGA is'ent putting in enuf effert in these new sonic games.
Sorry about the bad spelling but im not thinking right today.

Mystic said:
I beat Rush pretty quickly once I figured out how to do tricks off of jumps (serves me right for not reading the manual)

I beat all of the special stages really quickly though, including the seventh. Ironically, the last emerald I got was the first one, since I hadn't gone back to that stage since early on and missed the special stage the first time through =P

I just like it because it's a better GAME. It's not long, I'll definitely give you that, but it's really fun while it lasts.
How many S ranks have you got?

A lot of the bosses I've got S rank on, but only one of the normal stages. I've been slowly playing around to see if I can figure out how to consistantly get them. There must be some kind of optimal path.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
that damn 7th special stage

Don't go ranting on about that damn 7th chaos emerald, now.
Don't turn into Shadow.
FIGHT IT MAN, FIGHT IT!

I must've heard him say damn like 8 times during the 10 minutes I played. That's a little excessive if you ask me x_x.

It's a pleasant change for me, to be honest. Though I couldn't imagine it happening in a regular Sonic game to this extent.

Think about it, though. What would you say if you got hit by a solider's bullet? "Oh, darnit!"? "Damn" seems just about right and kind of comes naturally.

If you got shot, do you honestly think you'd be able to actually make a sound apart from a wail or a death gurgle?

Omega the Hedgehog said:
It's a pleasant change for me, to be honest. Though I couldn't imagine it happening in a regular Sonic game to this extent.

Think about it, though. What would you say if you got hit by a solider's bullet? "Oh, darnit!"? "Damn" seems just about right and kind of comes naturally.

This is a video game though. We say damn when we get shot because we bleed and feel REAL pain. Shadow just gets knocked over and loses som rings, it obviously doesn't stun him that much if he just gets up and keeps going.

How about, instead of doing what Ritz asked (or in addition to it), you please stop posting one-liners with nothing but emoticons or random punctuation? It's really annoying and spammy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back