Greeneyes - v2.3.2 - Multiability ain't got nothin' on this! Feel the Heat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg
yes
just yes
Nice character. I really am liking the special abilities.
Looking forward to progress on this character.

EDIT:
Found a bug.
When you play as Greeneyes.wad, not the super car,
his lightdash animation is the car animation.

Last edited:
EDIT:
Found a bug.
When you play as Greeneyes.wad, not the super car,
his lightdash animation is the car animation.

Pers0n said:
Greeneyes still uses his car to Lightdash with the normal wad. This isn't really a bug, more so that... I dont have a good lightdash sprite yet. Going super for lightdashing with THAT super hair is just jarring. He'd also go into car when getting hit by a super stunning turret, but I've yet to see that used...

This character does have some great abilities that make the character fun to play as, mostly the homing attack and double jump. Lightdash is good to have, however there aren't much paths in SRB2 that using the lightdash will come in handy in *hint hint to map makers, include a lightdash path that could only be reached by characters with lightdash abilities*.

Strangly enough, I made a video on April 10th of a modification I made using some .Lua scripts on the MB and some edited by me, but I modified this character to have a speed thok, and lightdash, where as on the 12th, you updated your character to have stomp and lightdash. STRANGE ISN'T IT?!

pers0n said:
Last Update: 04-12-2014

TheDoctor's YouTube video showing the ability addons along with a texture pack said:
Apr 10, 2014

(Here is the video btw:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wsAGAHP3LI)

But all in all, this is a good character. I think its quite balanced. This character's speed is not the best, but it is quite powerful due to its mobility underwater thanks to the double jump, the use of the double jump itself, and the ability of using a homing attack. The stomp in my opinion is unnessesary, but, good to have nonetheless.

I personally don't know what to do with all these damn buttons, so I just ignore stomp and light dash entirely. The only abilities you really need to map to do well with greeneyes are spindash, jump/homingattack, heat, and double jump.

Another bug.
In multiplayer, there are different heat bars that EVERYBODY is connected with.
When one person uses the heat, the other players no longer have the ability to Feel the Heat.

EDIT:

Quick tip...

Make Greeneyes-SuperCars super song to be "I woke up in a new bugatti". :)

Last edited:
Ah, greeneyes. I could make a Lightspeed Dash Sprite for you, which will have Super Sonic's Running and Normal Sonic's head.

Could it be possible that in the rare scenarios where you're stuck in your Light Dash animations you could cancel out with the Spin button?

Wow. I really like this.

Homing attack is good to have, double jump is always useful and the Heat system is a GREAT way to handle boosting while retaining full mobility.

I like this. A lot. :D

My only gripe is how annoying using lightdash is, while it's on toss flag...But that's just a minor gripe. I'm having a lot of fun with Greeneyes.

Now all I need for my life to be complete is a character who uses Jump_Switch as their ability and every fun ability in the game is covered! XD

EDIT: You know, this really feels like an adolescent sonic. One between his old platformy days and his boost-happy days. It feels like he's juuust learning how to boost and how to maintain that speed, thanks to the way Heat Mode is done. :P

Last edited:
EDIT: You know, this really feels like an adolescent sonic. One between his old platformy days and his boost-happy days. It feels like he's juuust learning how to boost and how to maintain that speed, thanks to the way Heat Mode is done. :P

Prequel to Sonic Unleashed confirmed.

Prequel to Sonic Unleashed confirmed.

You mean prequel to Sonic Rush. XD That's when he started boosting, I think. XD

EDIT: ...Dammit, if I was any good at Level making, I'd actually consider making that (/me loves game design a lot). Unfortunately, last time I tried to make an SRB2 level, I couldn't even make a basic platform, and I don't think I'll have the time to learn, this summer. XD

Last edited:
I really like the moveset on this particular character. Although, I've run into something ridiculous:

5NYVppj.png

I used the lightspeed dash while hanging onto something in the airlock room of ERZ2. The end result was this. I clipped through everything and ended up outside the level. I can't go anywhere, but I can see bits of the level.

On-topic: Greeneyes is really fun! I use the wad with car because I fell a lot more pimpin'B)
Off-topic:Nice bump, pixel.

I had the game crash on me in CEZ2 after collecting 100 rings. Not sure if this is Greeneyes's fault, but I have a screencap of when it froze.
FrycFUj.png

Hey, this wad is pretty good, but I can't use the light dash... maybe because I'm a noob.
I did set the custom actions inputs, so I can use the "stomp", the double jump and the boost, but I can't find how to use that light dash...
Help me, please >_<

[EDIT] Oh, nevermind, I found how to do it ^^''

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back