v2.0 Match/CTF Preview (Updated July 1st, 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biospark said:
Aslo, if you did not check in SRB2 Wiki, here is what the intermission screen looks:

ok0382.png

Personally, I thought this was a much better example shot of what's new in intermission, but whatever floats your boat.

Also, yes, lowercase letters are (finally) in.

By the way, has ping been fixed yet?

Also, what do the stars in the ammo count mean again? IIRC, they appeared when you had over 100 ammo, but I can't remember the difference between one star, two stars, and gold stars in the 'fun match beta.

Cool, now I can actually tell who's lagging. I wish you would've had time for kick reasons...then again, there's 2.0.1 :P

It will be very helpful to know who to kick on my server's when its lagging. Its also going to be nice to play the improved CTF. Now if only tag can manage to make it in and be better.

chase said:
It will be very helpful to know who to kick on my server's when its lagging. Its also going to be nice to play the improved CTF. Now if only tag can manage to make it in and be better.
Yup. And the best of all, CTF are gonna be awesome beceause there is no WADs anymore(maybe exect some).

Biospark said:
chase said:
Yup. And the best of all, CTF are gonna be awesome beceause there is no WADs anymore(maybe exect some).
...yet. They will be made soon, in fact, I think some are being made right this very moment.

About Nimbus Ruins Zone

Some some days ago, we were playing NRZ and, suddenly, we found this:

... that is a player holding a flag. He fell exactly on a sector that hadn't been set as Death pit sector. All sectors under 4 floating pillars have the same behavior.

I hope this is fixed for ME release.

Chaos Knux said:
*coughtailscarrycough*

I thought the same thing.

Me -- "Hey! I'm killing myself with the flag!" *jumps off*
Team -- "Noooesss!"
Me -- ":D"
Enemy -- "O_O!"
Me -- "Come down here and get your flag back"
Enemy -- ">_>"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back