Who here plays Stepmania?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just downloaded Stepmania. Looks cool :D, but, theres 1 problem, THERES NO SONGS!!

I can't seem to figure out how to get any, could you get me some shuffle?

I found that mine diddn't come with any. I have to find them, but none of the sites listed in the links section actually have the songs, it seems. I'm not finding anything. Even if the website that says they still have them is online, their download section is down, with a "Downloads will be back soon!" on them. Yeah, right.

Well, keep in mind that the songs aren't exactly small. It'd be best to go online to get them. Try going here for much songs: http://kobun.sashikomi.net/ddr/kbmp/

Problem, though. I'm not that great at ddr, and I can't handle most of the songs that I've downloaded because most are only in heavy. There's no support for light or standard. :( Can anyone reccomend any sites that may have those?

Actually, I only have 3 songs because I formatted and recently downloaded it again, I used to have over 600 songs. As for where to download them, you will need Bittorrent, you can go to DDRUK.com to download full DDR collections with the simfiles 'n stuff.

Edit: Oh yeah, you don't need a PC dancemat, you can just get a PS2 (or XBOX) to PC converter..

Yeah....er...sorry if I'm bumping here...but...^^;

www.redoctane.com - They have PSX-to-USB converters (and also global, which does USB, XBOX, and Gamecube). There are retailers that sell RedOctane gaming stuff, but there are none around where I live. I managed to get an adapter at Otakon. (YAY for Otakon!)

Music, you can get at www.bemanistyle.com. It's currently down due to technical difficulties, but they have a nice SIMFile collection.

What I am looking for is background animations and movies. The official collection is down (the one on stepmania.com). So I'm wondering where to get those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back