SH-Sonic.WAD -Updated (SOC isnt buggy anymore + Super Form!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super mystic sonic said:
HEY! Why'd you release this already? The SOC wasn't done, and the running sprites still look weird.

Aw, cmon SMS, these people were dying to play with it. Lighten up.

InuYasha said:
Super mystic sonic said:
HEY! Why'd you release this already? The SOC wasn't done, and the running sprites still look weird.

Yeah, but now you released the SH-sonic beta with bugs in the SOC, and it consisety kicks people from netgames. (And without you knowing, I wanted to add a superform)

Super mystic sonic said:
InuYasha said:
Super mystic sonic said:

Yeah, but now you released the SH-sonic beta with bugs in the SOC, and it consisety kicks people from netgames. (And without you knowing, I wanted to add a superform)
SMS have you actually done work on a superform? If so please post a screenie.

camo man said:
SMS have you actually done work on a superform? If so please post a screenie.

I wanted to do one, but since InuYasha released this wad before the SOC was even finished........

Dark Mystic said:
OMG! OMG! I must get this!

*downloads immediately*

This wad is not done. You can see it as a private (buggy, with a incomplete SOC)beta that InuYasha released per accident. Meh, I don't feel like still working on it, anyways.

Aw, crap, cmon! We can make beta 4 and I wont relase it until its bug free this time. :D

EDIT: Thanks for the link KoF

"Sweet!"

Inuyasha has done it again! Nice wad! And i like the sounds, they make u think ur playin sonic heroes!

This is super flip speaking.

Please continue it. I think a good job was done thus far, and it just needs glitches ironed out.

Lets get this straight, I did more then just the SOC, sounds, falling sprites, extra spinning sprites and wadding, okay? I've already sorted out the running sprites a bit, and of course I made a example super-form sprite(handmade, again) as example for this SH-wad. Now I just need to fix the SOC, its too buggy to call it worthy now.

EDIT: Done more Super Form sprites. Now the walking, standing and edge are done. Just need to to do the running sprites....the hard part.

Re: Hey!

superflip96 said:
I got a suggestion! Try putting in some voices sounds from the sonic heroes game!
[sarcasum]Ya, great idea he could say: "lets beat this creep with the super power of team work" [/sarcasum] Not such a good idea.

Its here at last! "WHAT!??! IN 1 FREAKIN DAY!?!?"

Yup, and it still rocks. New things from the beta InuYasha released:

To tell you all whats new said:
-Weird running sprites removed
-New name icon
-1P screen
-Fixed the SOC. SH-sonic doesn't leave that stupid consisety kicking smoke anymore
-Yup. HANDMADE(Well....with some use of copy&pasting) SUPER SONIC!

Screenies of Super Sonic:

srb20058pr1.png

Super Sonic from the back. He stands because he's on a edge.

srb20059hk8.png

Super Sonic from the front. He seems small, huh? Well, put highres off and he'll be bigger then SADX-sonic with highres.

srb20060qc1.png

Super Sonic from diagonal angle. This time floating.

srb20063td0.png

Amazing thing is, when you jump he jumps without spinning. But when he spindashes, he DOES spin.

srb20062dp2.png

Yes, he can fly fast too. Very fast even. If you spin while running, it LOOKS like you're boosting, while in reality, you're not.

DOWNLOAD(MAIN SERVER)

MIRROR(SENDSPACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back